• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Controller

What will be YOUR control method?

• Wiimote (on its side)

Votes: 12 2.5%
  • Wiimote + Nunchuck

Votes: 46 9.5%
  • Classic Controller

Votes: 33 6.8%
  • GameCube Controller

Votes: 395 81.3%

• Total voters

Desruprot

Smash Lord
Gamecube all the way, amazing 332 people have voted for it. The original control appears to be the one that is most used, the classic control if people did not know is a upgraded version of the old SNES controller. I have no way of judging the Wii-remote control, because I rarely use it (only at a friends)

Teben

Smash Apprentice
Classic Controller: all the goodness of a traditional controller, with the added sexiness of Wii-style analogs.

nuro

Smash Lord
I just realized that the new controllers are the perfect way for Money Matches. <3

BTW no one knows if the wii remotes D-Pad is sensitive to hard and light presses? I would test it if I had a wii but sadly they are no where to be found.

Kentalish

Smash Lord
the nintendo wii remomte and nunchuck is easy to us and will basically have the exact same controlls.. sheild might be a diff button... so weill have to wait and see

Sgt.Frog

Smash Apprentice
Gamecube for me, It'll be the most comfortable, i'm guessing Wiimote&Nunchuk work the same, maybe with some motion gimmicks added...
v_v

I don't even own, or plan to get the CC, It'd be dodgy anyway, and i'm quixotic over how the hell the horizontal Wiimote works, it's be a bit....limited, but it could work, Ninty are geniuses after all.
^^

Testament27

Smash Journeyman
its understandable why everyone wants to us the gcn controller....most of us have for 7+ years

i however wanna play with wiimote+ nunchuck or cc

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
GameCube controller more then likely. It's just such a comfortable controller. Seeing as I'll only be getting a Wii for SSBB (and probably shortly after Christmas.) I would rather get to play the game then try to figure out the Wiimote.

DrSuperSteve

Smash Cadet
I feel like I'm gonna give the wiimote a shot, see if I like it. The only downside might be battery usage but thats not that bad, true its wireless. But then theres always wavebirds

PichuKing

Smash Rookie
I'll be using the Gamecube controller, but sometimes, I might want to use the Wiimote w/ the Nunchuck or on its side.

Lemon Drop

Smash Lord
I hope you can edit it to where when you press up real fast it doesn't make you jump (I hated that when I just want to attack upwards while standing on the ground)

Chose Gamecube for now.

pwnzorz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ABlackMage
3DS FC
0103-9129-9741
At the beginning, i will try them all, and decide at the end.
(probably gc controller)

Obikun

Smash Apprentice
GC controller. Seems more fit for a fighting game. But still, it would be fun using the wiimote and nunchuck.

Top Bottom