• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Your Best Snake Kill

davizinho

Smash Apprentice
Bump.
Hall of Fame added. Videos are greatly appreciated. Morals have been popping up so why not?

Darth Waffles

Smash Lord
My best one was something like Havokk's... On the left side of FD vs a Marth, the box (somehow) hit him for a stage "spike". By the time he used his up-b, he ended up under the lip, falling to his death. I don't have the replay though, because it was too long, so we'll just go with Havokk's :)

AkumaFalcon93

Smash Rookie
Not my best, but one of my funniest.
me and my friend were fighting and I pulled out a grenade but held it in my hand. My friend had Fox and used Fox illusion. When he hit me, we both flung in the air. Sucks for him; he died first.

Ambient_Horizon

Smash Ace
Both of our last stocks.

the moral of the story:

Ledge camping is for losers. Literally. :laugh:
Ive done that before its awesome. I do think that my best kills are c4 related. My favorite one was on final destination against a D3. It was the finals of this tourney and he was on his last life and I was on my second to last. He was trying to juggle me in the air...and I let him purposely. I figured that if he was so busy trying to get an easy air kill he wouldnt see me make my move since I Cyphered so high and was off the screen. So we're above the center of FD and he's about to make his move. My cypher ends and I fast fall and drop a C4 in the air. He doesnt see it and goes after me ..right when hes about to use Uair...."Now!" ..C4 goes off and he goes flying in the distance...end of match. I was so happy since I had set that up about a minute in advance.

I <3 C4.

Nic64

Smash Lord
in general c4 sticking people and then grenade/up tilting or something to get them in the air and detonating to kill them at like 50% is always the best...and box taunting although I've only gotten the box stage spike off once in a real game

Eduardomsc

Smash Rookie
Ive done that before its awesome. I do think that my best kills are c4 related. My favorite one was on final destination against a D3. It was the finals of this tourney and he was on his last life and I was on my second to last. He was trying to juggle me in the air...and I let him purposely. I figured that if he was so busy trying to get an easy air kill he wouldnt see me make my move since I Cyphered so high and was off the screen. So we're above the center of FD and he's about to make his move. My cypher ends and I fast fall and drop a C4 in the air. He doesnt see it and goes after me ..right when hes about to use Uair...."Now!" ..C4 goes off and he goes flying in the distance...end of match. I was so happy since I had set that up about a minute in advance.

I <3 C4.

i've done some C4 killing as well,against a DK.i cyphed off screen and dropped a C4.when i came down,i dodged his Utilt, did a neutralA combo and quickly detonated the C4.

i know it's nothing to be proud of,but i feel amazingly good whenever i kill someone with a C4...

BurningCrusader777

Smash Journeyman
I once stuck a C4 to a friend of mine's Marth, which stuck to me as I hit him with an ftilt. As he recovered, I DAC'd to the ledge, fell off the stage to stick it to him and purposely used uB under FD's lip to fake a death. It was at this point that the mortar from the DAC hit him.

As he fell from the sky, I, a few frames from dying, activate the C4 for the KO.

Many epic Snake KOs result from C4, methinks. Though I did have one KO where I used a cooked grenade to activate a dsmash mine from halfway across the stage, causing the mine to blow up my friend's G&W for a KO.

Sorceress Zelda

Smash Rookie
My best and favorite snake kill would be from an online game with my friends. We were playing at Yoshi's Island(melee) and my friend and i were left. I got ko'd and then there was a soccer ball below me, i drop a c4, detonate and won the match as my opponent jumped right into the ball. good stuff lol

Jeb

Smash Cadet
I don't know if this counts, but one time me and a friend who used link were in a sudden death match. Well, he popped my snake up and I was basically about to die from a star finish when a random bob-omb came out and blew link to the side (if you need something snake related...uhm I had a mine on a random part of the stage somewhere that did nothing).

Terodactyl Yelnats

Smash Ace
NNID
Perseids_Tero
I was on Yoshi's Island charging an usmash with Snake after I hit Falco off the platform with an ftilt. He was DI-ing back to the stage and sideB-ed back to the middle of the stage, so I dropped beneath the platform and stuck a c4 right on his face. By that time the explosive from the usmash had came down and smashed his up, I then detonated the c4, there was no escape because it was .......... a true combo.

strike42

Smash Journeyman
i was playing against a ness, he was on the ledge i was right next to the ledge and i uptilted and it killed him. i don't know if he was hanging on the ledge or if he jumped up as soon as i uptilted.

Top Bottom