• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Young Link The Unpredictable... 2!@!

D

Deleted member

Nice vid, but the music, that's from Donkey Kong Country? ??? What part?

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
You started off with one of my favorite matches with your Young Link. You really stayed on top of your opponent and combo'd the tar out of Peach. The rest of the video was standard procedure: Impressive performance. Good technical skill. Excellent representation of Young Link. I wish I had even half of the recording equipment you have. I have some but it doesn't work. :(

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Wak, excellent job. I've never seen a YL do such sweet combos O_o Btw, was the music from Donkey Kong Country? It sounded so familiar.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
whoa, i never knew u mad another. this vids is amazing
16 thumbs up, best ylink vid

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
foxandfalco said:
whoa, i never knew u mad another. this vids is amazing
16 thumbs up, best ylink vid
Aw, no fair. I only have two thumbs. :(

Zodiac

Smash Master
Amazing, That was definetly the ebst yl I've ever seen, I've been working on my Young link for a while now, this showed me a few things I didnt know could be done, anyway great vid! 10/10 on the young Link ownage!

GameStar04

Smash Rookie
Great Young Link! The trickyness of double jumping on the edge and taking out a bomb and catching it off shields was super. I'd defidently be up for making a YL combo vid, if I had more people to play against

Pine

Smash Ace
now what i dont get is why dont we get to see the finish to the match agaisnt that peach.....

do you lose :o

either way nice vid

Top Bottom