• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Young Link for Smash Switch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingCloud

Smash Rookie
NNID
StrifeCake
3DS FC
3947-0980-6286
Switch FC
SW 5598 8373 5106
My dream came true!

Iridium

Smash Hero
Too bad there's little info on non-demo characters like YL and Wolf.
Yeah, definitely. Whenever I hear about him, it is usually about what his Final Smash will be, although that's not a bad thing.

I really want to see how he compares to Toon Link, but I do believe he will be different. Maybe different weight. Speed is a bit hard to know.

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
I was finally able to pick up a Young Link amiibo today!!!

I wonder if I'll get his Smash one too

D

Deleted member

Ooo you know what I'd love? They announce Skull Kid and then simultaneously announce that Young Link has MM alts where he uses the Hero's Shield and the Razor Sword (kinda like Ike or Wario). Pleeeeeease Sakurai

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
Ooo you know what I'd love? They announce Skull Kid and then simultaneously announce that Young Link has MM alts where he uses the Hero's Shield and the Razor Sword (kinda like Ike or Wario). Pleeeeeease Sakurai
That would be amazing! But I also kinda doubt it. At this point I think the most we can hope for from Majora's Mask for Young Link is fierce deity and maybe a victory animation that references it.

Rizen

Smash Legend
The Razor Sword is the most bad*** looking sword in the series. I always felt sad giving the blacksmith gold dust because it changed how it looked.

YL deserves a MM skin because that's his starring game. He should have the gold clawshot from it too.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
It'd be cool if the hypothetical MM alts changed the color of YL's tunic to Deku-Brown, Goron-Orange, and Zora-Pale Blue.

SmashShadow

Smash Champion
3DS FC
0104-0598-9588
Really hoping for a Majora's Mask skin and Fierce Diety final smash. Majora's Mask is my al time fav Zelda.

KingCloud

Smash Rookie
NNID
StrifeCake
3DS FC
3947-0980-6286
Switch FC
SW 5598 8373 5106
Epic, he came.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom