• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Youmacon 2012 AKA Youmacon Battle Opera

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I might come to this dressed up.

What options does a black guy have besides Tousen and an antagonist (bad guy that is dark)?

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
You know he COULD get away with being Raven from Tekken if he dyed his hair for the weekend...lmao.

I am FAR too lazy to cosplay though.

Roller

Smash Legend
I was actually talking to someone about her Halloween costume today, and realized this is that weekend...

Might consider doing a minor cosplay as well.

Maybe if I could find a cheap"ish" Keyblade+KH jewelery+baggy clothes+chains and **** hanging off it... Or something.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Too broke to cosplay this year :( plus my friend and I were going to cosplay as stuff but he has a $600 repair to do for his car.

:phone:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I hate how I decide to go to this like 2 days after online registrations close

ZTD | TECHnology

****. never did that. oh well.
Those lines can be brutal if you get there later in the day. Last year wasn't too bad though. I got there ar 6 pm and waited for 90 mins. The year before that I waited for 3 hours..lol.

Edit: I think it was only Platinum registration that was closed.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Well I'm getting there probably around noon to the venue so gotta hope for the best.

Gotta bring a foldable chair and my kindle

JTsm

Smash Master
Those lines can be brutal if you get there later in the day. Last year wasn't too bad though. I got there ar 6 pm and waited for 90 mins. The year before that I waited for 3 hours..lol.

Edit: I think it was only Platinum registration that was closed.
Dem Cedar Point lines.
:denzel:
Glad that I got mine already.

zyth

Smash Lord
I didnt pre reg last year and got at the "end of the line". later I saw that there was a gap of ppl that hadnt moved and I got in front of them. shaved off about an hour of time. but I pre reged this year so its all good

ZTD | TECHnology

From last year

Blurry but you can see who's in that pic..lol

Also, if there's a Tekken event I am entering it this year. I wanna do more than just Smash events. And I think I stand a decent chance of going far. My Miguel, King and Baek will all be ready.

I MIGHT do BlazBlue but I'll probably get wrecked in that. Not my forte.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Man this is gonna suck I hope the line is better around noon. Or someone get me a battle opera pass and ill pay them Saturday + 10 dollars

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Tc I don't fly in until Saturday can you buy me an extra pass? I can even paypal it to you if you want. You can use the extra 10 to pay for your part of teams :laugh:

If you agree to these terms make sure its just a battle opera gameroom pass I don't care about the convention itself ill go gamble instead

zyth

Smash Lord
From last year

Blurry but you can see who's in that pic..lol

Also, if there's a Tekken event I am entering it this year. I wanna do more than just Smash events. And I think I stand a decent chance of going far. My Miguel, King and Baek will all be ready.

I MIGHT do BlazBlue but I'll probably get wrecked in that. Not my forte.
LOL I remember that. I grimed my way to the front of the line when the Game Room was openin

JTsm

Smash Master
Yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Adrian xD

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Hyped for not having to wait in that 20 hour line in a few weeks

And my first oos tourney since EVO

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
ey lets get this stickied please? under a month away and an apex qualifer? no reason not to

ZTD | TECHnology

Chapter 5: The Battle of Youmacon

Once a upon a time in the land of Michigan, there was an annual gathering called Youmacon. Anime lovers from all backgrounds came to this prestigious event. And amongst this event, was the arena....where warriors from across the country gathered to prove their worth. This arena was better known as The Game Room.

But this year would be different. An infamous group of warriors known as The Jersey.Devils appeared....sinister in appearance and demeanor, they sought to conquer the Brawl event.

But four brave warriors: Tutu: The Returning Champion, Zinoto: The Golden Child of Michigan, Roller: The Principal.Slayer of Bitties and Tech_Chase: The Master of Drunken Style, gathered to defend their land. Together, these warriors drove back the Jersey Devils and all rejoiced. The land of Michigan prospered...and there were bitties for all.

End chapter.

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326

Once a upon a time in the land of Michigan, there was an annual gathering called Youmacon. Anime lovers from all backgrounds came to this prestigious event. And amongst this event, was the arena....where warriors from across the country gathered to prove their worth. This arena was better known as The Game Room.

But this year would be different. An infamous group of warriors known as The Jersey.Devils appeared....sinister in appearance and demeanor, they sought to conquer the Brawl event.

But four brave warriors: Tutu: The Returning Champion, Zinoto: The Golden Child of Michigan, Roller: The Principal.Slayer of Bitties and Tech_Chase: The Master of Drunken Style, gathered to defend their land. Together, these warriors drove back the Jersey Devils and all rejoiced. The land of Michigan prospered...and there were bitties for all.

End chapter.
But history is written by the victor. Soooooo...

:yeahboi:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2

End chapter.
Meanwhile, Florida snuck in the back door.and beat everyone

Top Bottom