• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Youmacon 2012 AKA Youmacon Battle Opera

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I'll have to double check soon, but I believe Brawl and Melee are both being held on Saturday and top 8 of all events on Sunday.

JTsm

Smash Master
Just got my badge =D

Trying to get hotel stuff situated. PingasPingasPingas. So hyped for this!

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Still need to see if its worth a hotel for me and NJ, the only thing im worried about is the parking since its $20+ for parking in the parking structure inbetween the Cobo center and the Renaissance Building. We can stay at my house for free, but thats more gas/parking money each day.

:phone:

JTsm

Smash Master
Even with 6 people in a room will cost $60+ per person at the Marriott.
Hmmmm

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Is that for $60 per person each night for 2 nights? Chances are we will have 5/6 people.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
So
$180 for 3 nights (could be lower with more people)
$55-60 for the pass
$20 for tourney
$80 for vendors room

Welp.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Vendors room is where you throw your money at anime stuff like posters bags manga dvds etc. its godlike lmao i spent about $110 last year at the Artist Alley/Vendors room.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I will be rooming with Tutu again this year instead of getting a room.

For those chill, cool people looking to party...inquire.

:denzel:

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
False and I will be raving hard every night. Last time I went raving at a convention I had shots of Hennesey, met some random chicks that invited us to their room for shots of Everclear, then we went to the Rave and I did the Macarana with Luffy and Goku, all in one night.

Plan on doing something similar this time.

Well being real, it's a free room. But there's limited spots since I'm going with my roommate from last year and 2 friends of ours are crashing with us, add tech/roller that's 6 people sleeping in our room. I don't want to go much higher so at this point I'm turning it into invite only. Or if you're like super boned and can't afford it otherwise send me a message and I'll see.

Also even tho it's a free room I'm charging tech/roller by opting out of having to pay for my portion of alcohol. I think that's a fair trade given that it would cost like 40 at least otherwise and as any1 at SiiS knows I'm sn ultra lightweight.

ZTD | TECHnology

That's completely reasonable. More than happy to help.

I'll buy you a meal too, homie. You've done me a huge solid twice now. It's the least I can do. And I always roll with deep pockets at Youmacon anyway.

:yeahboi:

ZTD | TECHnology

I challenge Keitaro and False to a Doubles MM. Shots per stock. Me and a drinking partner worthy of this challenge. Come and get Smashed in two senses simultaneously.

Is there anyone worthy enough for such a challenge?

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I challenge Keitaro and False to a Doubles MM. Shots per stock. Me and a drinking partner worthy of this challenge. Come and get Smashed in two senses simultaneously.

Is there anyone worthy enough for such a challenge?

I'm sure False will be down for this but I will double check with him. You and your partner will be falling on the floor :p

ZTD | TECHnology

I wish. :(

I'd have thousands extra in my bank account right now...

I'll do it if the 4 of us all split the cost of the alcohol.

*secretly plans to sd 5 times immediately*
I will kill you if you do what you said in rhe spoiler lmao.

Roller is good . I accept if we all split (implied).

Top Bottom