• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

you ungrateful *******s, post here: Lucario General Chat v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
wtf, why is it, I spend so much on making a sig, that photobucket has to destroy the quality of it?

This is very aggravating.

Edit:
K yay for screen shots/cropping for not screwing up image quality too much. Cause apparently a $1000 program cant do things right....

Hey I know where that's from! It's from Awkward Zombie!:bee:
It saddens me that Katie hasn't made any comics with ROB in them though. ;-;

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Yeaya, its from Awkward Zombie.

However, I dunno which sig I like better.

Both are editable.
-t2

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
Yeaya, its from Awkward Zombie.

Focused on the Lucario, text is placed well but I would suggest a different color, a bit plain but works.

Theres no flow in this X_X

its hard to find a focal and the stars are distracting, text isn't placed well, render isn't placed well. blargh.

However, I dunno which sig I like better.

Both are editable.
-t2
This reminds me of the classic bombcario avatar :3

both are quite plain though :[

Did you ever think of looking up tuts?

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Changed again.
You can now has some SCIENCE!, Onishiba, but you gotta work towards SCIENCE!
Oh, and Ray 01 would've been an awesome character
inb4SSB4discussion

tedward2000

Smash Champion

Yea, my original avatar. I hope ppl haven't been taking it, cause thats not cool if they are.
The sigs I posted before are the panel before he chomps it.

Flamey, whos this Tuts?
-t2

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
I hope ppl haven't been taking it, cause thats not cool if they are.
Considering Awkward Zombie is a pretty popular comic and that picture also isn't all too uncommon, it's at least the 5th time I see it used as avatar - though not here.
I think it would be more appropiate for Katie Tiedrich to say that it's not cool if people are taking her art and use it as avatar, since all you did was cutting it out. :p

tedward2000

Smash Champion
Considering Awkward Zombie is a pretty popular comic and that picture also isn't all too uncommon, it's at least the 5th time I see it used as avatar - though not here.
I think it would be more appropiate for Katie Tiedrich to say that it's not cool if people are taking her art and use it as avatar, since all you did was cutting it out. :p
Touche.
and awww about originality.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Says the guy who pirated SCIENCE! (but didn't get SCIENCE!)
jk :D

Aurasmash14

Smash Lord
Now now, calm down, will you? Don't get on his level. :D
:) yeah i got Oni to talk to me! :) actually, I know the person in real life. Oh and That person is my older sister lol. She wants to play competitively, but never managed to actually beat her own widdle brother :D. st the very least, she doesnt get ***** by CPU's anymore rofl.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
why.... I just woke up and all the SCIENCE! in that post will keep me from snoozing again.
-t2

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
It's probably down.

Aurasmash14

Smash Lord

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
You know... I have to remember the first time I went on this board, The VERY first thing I did was triple posted... and by the end of that week I was smash journeyman...

So much spam back then.

God awful spam.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
You know... I have to remember the first time I went on this board, The VERY first thing I did was triple posted... and by the end of that week I was smash journeyman...

So much spam back then.

God awful spam.
Your'a God awful spam.
10cences
-t2

AlexoftheAura

yaylatias.gif
NNID
AlexoftheAura

So much spam back then.

God awful spam.

Spamspamspamspamspam

Tastes nasty :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom