• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You think Bowser will be competitively banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Bones

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Bones-kun
3DS FC
3797-8360-5628
Tale tee Yoshi egg throwing shuts down a bowser like no other, just don't hang out by the edges that belly flop **** is a game changer, I camp his *** and have lost one time online cuz of a belly flop, yoshis the baddest dinosaur
Lol. I'd like to play your Yoshi. I've never lost to one and the egg camping didn't really shut me down. I'm curious.

B!squick

Smash Master
Why are people posting here? This was made in JUNE. Bowser obviously isn't OP. Is anyone even discussing the topic at all?

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226
I have just completed 9.0 Classic without continues, using Bowser. Ban him. >_>

...nah!

Until a character's power approaches SF2's Akuma's, they won't get banned.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Why are people posting here? This was made in JUNE. Bowser obviously isn't OP. Is anyone even discussing the topic at all?
JUNE OF 2013!!! Not even this year.

I'd've locked this thread a while ago. Pretty evident bowser isn't ridiculous top tier.

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
Bowser is a fat sandbag
If he lands on you, yeah it hurts, but his obesity makes him such an easy target that he still needs to outplay the opponent by a good margin to succeed.

Anragon

Smash Apprentice
Haters gonna hate Booza 2 sweg he should be banned for killing people at 60% with the all mighty Jackass Dropkick of death 8)

1FC0

Smash Lord
Bowser will not get banned because I can own every bowser by launching him off the stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom