• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You must Tech!

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good stuff. At the Falcon Punch, i saw that picture before, lol.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
hey you know i never thought of this but why is it called a tech? XD

Sim

Smash Apprentice
hey you know i never thought of this but why is it called a tech? XD
Dunno... because it does a kind of "T-K" sound when you perform one? :D

The falcon punch was epic because I was actually laughing so hard after it happened, that I started the next game suiciding right off the bat with fox. :p

LAW2222

Smash Journeyman
i know techs are in street fighter and its short for technical so that could be why

cool video btw

Sim

Smash Apprentice
i know techs are in street fighter and its short for technical so that could be why

cool video btw
Haha thanks.

Well, technical and literally "techs" are not quite the same thing. One refers to a global aptitude, while the latter refers to a particular reaction.

FoxLisk

Smash Lord
no. it's called a technical in other fighting games. we just shortened it to tech. it doesnt refer to the same thing that we mean by 'technical skill,' it's just the same word being used for two different thigns.

but this video was pretty sweet. good work.

Sim

Smash Apprentice
Thanks guys, much appreciated.

no. it's called a technical in other fighting games. we just shortened it to tech. it doesnt refer to the same thing that we mean by 'technical skill,' it's just the same word being used for two different thigns.

but this video was pretty sweet. good work.
I see. Thanks for the bit of info. ;)

nice video so when are you guys coming back to montreal to play us again :)
I hope soon! Right now recit0 is in cuba so... not for the next week. We're gonna play with melaf on the 19th so we might be able to convince him to come with us next time.

I was thinking that next time we could arrive in laval a saturday and depart sunday (better suits our schedule) what do you think? I guess you work on weekdays so I thought it shouldn't be too much of a problem, but it must not disturb Ian.

Vwins

Smash Ace
ouin la fin de semaine ca serait surement mieux ca dépend de mon horaire de travail faite juste me contacter sur msn ou wtv 1-2 semaine avant pour voir si je suis disponible.

Top Bottom