• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Must Recover 2: Get Gimped at 10% - June 27th results/shoutouts

Great tourney, I only wish more people came for Melee, because we had to can it. eh, whatevs.

Singles
1st - Fatal :snake: / :metaknight: ($114)
2nd - IcyLight :olimar: ($57)
3rd - JoeST :falco: / :metaknight: / :snake: ($19)
4th - Bloodcross :falco:
5th - Green Ace :yoshi2:
5 bizkit :snake:
7 scrub :metaknight:
7 herbert :peach: / :metaknight:
9 riot :zelda:
9 specter :diddy:
9 Peachkid :peach:
9 chii :lucario:
13 hinkage :metaknight:
13 Xaoz :kirby2: / :falco:
13 afrodesiac :diddy: / :zerosuitsamus:
13 hot kaarl :kirby:
17 haggs :lucas:
17 bananahammock :popo:
17 games and goodies :ike:

Doubles
1st Fatal / Bizkit :snake: / :snake: ($49)
2nd Green Ace / IcyLight :yoshi2: / :olimar: ($21)
3rd PeachKid / Riot :peach: / :zelda: ($0)
4th ace / scrub :diddy: / :metaknight:
5th haggs / hot kaarl :lucas: / :kirby2:
5th chii / meek :lucario: / :gw:
7th bc / games and goodies :falco: / :ike:

Low Tier Draft Crews

1st - Bloodcross, Bizkit, Haggs, PeachKid, Ace, Xaoz, Chii ($70, $10 each)
:bowser2: / :falcon: / :lucas: / :zelda: / :jigglypuff: / :pt: / :ike:

2nd - IcyLight, Riot, gamesandgoodies, Hot Kaarl, Scrub, BananaHammock, Emmy
:ness2: / :zelda: / :ike: / :link2: / :samus2: / :popo: (SoPo) / :zelda:

Shout outs below.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Pro Tip: If you're seeding and someone you know enters every tourney as a different name, ask them who they are before you finish seeding.

Not that it matters, I was playing really badly anyway. But my Bloodcross/Bizkit bracket wasn't the most fun bracket in the world :p

Green_Ace

Smash Apprentice
Me and Bizkit took 5th in singles. After that I don't remember.

EDIT: Also, Fatal/Bizkit's doubles team wasn't all snake/snake. Me and Icy were winning until Fatal switched to MK.

IcyLight

Smash Lord
1 fatal : f u
2 icylight : .......
3 joest : you did good, haven't seen you around much you should try coming more often ^_^
4 bc+ : don't let them get to you ><
5 greenace : you did better than kevin, it's all good xD
5 bizkit : keeping a steady 5th, need to make that extra push and kill fatal for me
7 scrub : getting better all the time, we will **** next weekend at almos
7 herbert : glad you could make it to your first tourney, hope ya had fun. keep on coming! :D
9 riot : you ***** so hard in low tiers, zelda should be banned
9 specter : we didn't really get to play =[
9 Peachkid : you on crazy mode in touhou yet? xD
9 chii : nice job in draft crews, your ike was beasting =3
13 hinkage : f u
13 Xaoz : nice tourney, glad you could make it bro
13 afrodesiac : ??
13 hot kaarl : your link destroyed my ganon in friendlies
17 haggs : once you play with fuzzy you will be a rapist
17 bananahammock : must have had a rough day, your ic's are good you will probably do better next time
17 games and goodies : you usually do much better too, too bad ya left you would of won us draft crews ^_^

DOUBLES

1 fatal+ bizkit : $49.00 ---- arrrrgh mk
2 icy +green ace : $21.00 ---- ^^^^^^
3 riot +peach kid ----you guys counter me and green ace so bad, it's so hard =[
4 ace+ scrub ----you guys have the strangest **** moments, must keep them consistent so you can win :D

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
That explains how me and Bloodcross were facing the winner loser of the same match.

And Icy go into the bracket click the A and there should be a way to actually switch it with b.

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Yea I had the same problem when I had to port the results before. You have to right click the letter or the line the letter is and choose some option to swap or something, it's doable.

Also yea, Fatal used MK in doubles against Icy & Green Ace, but chars used in doubles don't really matter to list.

Edit: Make sure you change "Kevin" to "Bizkit"... >.>

joeST

Smash Rookie
when do we get to c the pictures? that was a pretty fun tourney

IcyLight

Smash Lord
ok, i have the brackets all worked out, i sent to xaoz so whenever he uploads he uploads. uhh, hinkage used metaknight, bloodcross used bowser in crews, hot kaarl used link in crews, and that should fix all the ???, also for herbert he did in fact use peach and mk

hinkage

Smash Apprentice
SINGLES

1 fatal : lol mk gg cp?
2 icylight : Johner
3 joest : ez bracketz
4 bc+: Don't really know you... but fourth? too pro
5 greenace: ^^ except fifth :p. I'm not joining your fanclub until you win. ;B
5 bizkit: cheats
7 scrub: troll
7 herbert: Who? :/
9 riot: The Zelda rite? I heard you ***** in Low Tiers :D
9 specter: k
9 Peachkid: I'll punish that fair neutral a someday >.>;/ also cheats
9 chii: k
13 hinkage: Is a pro. No johns.
13 Xaoz: Yay for him making the tourney :D
13 afrodesiac: k
13 hot kaarl: My Mannon vs your Link next time >:L
17 haggs: boooo u sux
17 bananahammock: k
17 games and goodies: k

DOUBLES

1 fatal+ bizkit : 2 gud
2 icy +green ace : lol @ grabs
3 riot +peach kid : Low tiers ftw
4 ace+ scrub : trolls
5 haggs+hot kaarl : Should have won
5 chii+meek : k
7 bc + games and goodies : :o

So Fatal

Smash Master
2 icylight : get freakn ***** kid
3 joest : good job getting 3rd. that set with bc was ridiculous
4 bc+ : You need to stay calm durring matches and also not getting fsmashed might help. lol ggs tho
5 greenace : Slacking in singles kid. needa step it up, back to the top 3
5 bizkit : We ***** doubles. good stuff and good MM, it was too good.
7 scrub : getting too good son...
7 herbert : we didnt really talk but your mk is pretty good. just grab more LOL
9 riot : lol you were ****** then got *****. well get in some falco practice soon!
9 specter : we didn't really get to play but that diddy looked nice
9 Peachkid : wtf @ this placing lol your better than this
9 chii : YAY Chii!!!!!
13 hinkage : You really showd that you should be on the PRs! good job!
13 Xaoz : good job running the tounrey
13 afrodesiac : Ace next time ill remmber what you said. its hard to think when your not allowed to look right at the computer and seed for a distance
17 bananahammock : gotta work on those infs kid
17 games and goodies : GGs man

all in all it was a fun tournament but there should of been more people there. the tournout was pretty bad.

GOOD **** ROAD ISLAND

noodles

Smash Champion
good stuff joe. ct's decent players all come from wifi lol. minus icy and scrub.

Green_Ace

Smash Apprentice
1 fatal : Good job winning again, but I want to see you man up and pick snake against Icy.
2 icylight : Good job getting second, and good **** in doubles. You'll win again some other time I'm sure... but next time we play, you're mine. >:D
3 joest : you're very good, but saying that your falco sucks against yoshi is complete and utter lies. Next time we play I'll be more prepared.
4 bc+ : You're a good player. Don't worry so much about how you do.
5 greenace : I honestly didn't feel as though I was doing my best that day. But eh, no johns.
5 bizkit : Didn't get to play you, but it was nice seeing you. Good job in doubles.
7 scrub : Fun friendlies. You keep getting better.
9 riot : Good job in both singles and doubles. I heard you ***** low tier... too bad I wasn't there. :chuckle:
9 Peachkid : hi.
13 hinkage : f u
13 Xaoz : we didn't get to play. I TOLD YOU TO SEEK ME OUT... but it was a fun tournament nonetheless. Nice seeing you.
17 haggs : You seem like the coolest guy ever. I want to play your lucas. Matches between low tier mains are always epic.
17 bananahammock : I see potential in you. Just learn how to chaingrab yoshi.
17 games and goodies : You did pretty well against me and Icy in doubles.

DOUBLES

1 fatal+ bizkit : $49.00 ---- arrrrgh mk
2 icy +green ace : $21.00 ---- We almost had em... we're getting better as a team.
3 riot +peach kid ----I HATE YOUR TEAM. But seriously, you guys work very well together. You know I kinda like being the underdog and having everyone rooting against my team.
4 ace+ scrub ----I have a feeling that you two are going to be a serious force if you keep teaming.

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
1st Fatal - We should MM every tourney from now on if we don't run into each other in the brackets. Is fun. Also told you, when we warm up enough, we wreck. Thx for last minute teaming.
2nd - IcyLight - Phew didn't have to play you outside of doubles. We all know you're winning the next set. IT'S THE RULES.
3rd - JoeST - Good **** beasting. That was such an amazing comeback and ending against Bloodcross. The one time he doesn't Side B the ledge lmao.
4th - Bloodcross - You don't suck
5th - Green Ace - Ggs in doubles, you guys almost had us in winners finals. Fatal's too good tho xd.
7 scrub - Fun doubles, stop hatin on my textures they're amusing in friendlies.
7 herbert / ???? not sure if this is correct - Peach needs work, MK was pretty good though. Don't take Snakes to Halberd with MK though. Even though I hate that stage. xd
9 riot - Good stuff beating me, you got so much better since last time. And good job ****** low tiers. Zelda shouldn't be in low tiers xd.
9 specter - Your Diddy seems pretty good from seeing it.
9 Peachkid - Learn how to fight Snakes plz lmao.
13 Xaoz - Nice guy and all, but no offense but plz learn tourney rules before you host another tourney. The host not knowing the rules of losers/winners/grand finals is a little uneasy, and the confusion over what stages were legal was horribly ridiculous. Ace took me to Pictochat after asking if it's legal and was told it was when it wasn't. And you should have known right away when Fatal and I were asking about Japes being legal we were talking about it as a counterpick and not a neutral...
13 afrodesiac - Sucks you had to play me in losers. I didn't think I was gunna lose to Riot. >.> Either way you were kinda screwed from not being seeded at all though. Lesson learned I guess.
13 hot kaarl - Fun friendlies and nice seeing you again. Now you know not to sandbag in draft crews xd.
17 haggs - Nice seeing you.
17 bananahammock - Sopo ftw
17 games and goodies - Fun doubles friendlies

Doubles
1st Fatal / Bizkit - Needs more double Snake xd
2nd Green Ace / IcyLight - Phew you guys are so tough. Good thing Fatal went MK xd.
3rd PeachKid / Riot - Fun friendlies, you guys are a tough team.
4th ace / scrub / - Yet another tough team, you totally caught me by surprise that first fight. Especially Ace.

I need to stop losing first round all of a sudden >.>. I keep screwing people over in losers. Poor Ace and Peachkid. Peachkid most likely would have gotten 5th if he didn't run into me in losers, so don't be fooled by his low placing.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Blooga Blooga Shoutins time

1st - Fatal / ($114):wtf at this placing, u shouldnt be getting this, get ***** more
2nd - IcyLight ($57): hehe olirape. im not on lunatic mode JUST yet, but i can almost beat Extra stage on Imperishable night :B
3rd - JoeST / / ($19): lol wavebirdie
4th - Bloodcross: Boozer
5th - Green Ace: Bai
5 bizkit: arrg i suck against snake sooooo bad lawlz. i think i might just learn d3 for that matchup. =___= ggs tho lawlz
7 scrub: u stole my turnip ho. *enters extra stage spellcard mode*
7 herbert / ???? not sure if this is correct: we should have been able to play more. lol
9 riot: white bill cosby ftw lololololol
9 specter: i tink i saw joo
9 Peachkid: wow Peachkid, u suck lawlzlawlzlawlzlawlz. use ur MK and u will win everytime (not really lollol)
9 chii: YAY!!! u did really great today ^_^
13 hinkage: MK lol, i know how to break that silly tornado. just need to learn the spacing and such...ggs lol
13 Xaoz: Hosting for you thank.
13 afrodesiac: I miss ur beard :<
13 hot kaarl: Lawlz at doubles
17 haggs: *asthma attacks over last doubles match*
17 bananahammock: still love that name, and cool ic lol
17 games and goodies: why are u so low D:

rvkevin

Smash Lord
Ace took me to Pictochat.
There shall be no grievances regarding the hallow grounds that forever be known as Pictochat. Most are not on familiar terms regarding the banishment of Pictochat from tournament play. Many will speculate that SD hill may have been cause. Injured parties, either burnt or poked, will claim they were victims of arbitrary hazards. However, the true reason for its restriction is that the outcome of the match is not as arbitrary as the hazards. The mystic of Pictochat assesses the skill of each competitor and subtly guides the superior competitor to victory. To some, this may be unintelligible, others aren’t partial to the means of evaluation, but nonetheless, Pictochat is the stage of champions; the ability to adapt as well as being adept to conquering all types of terrain truly tests each competitor and thus, is the highest form of Brawl. There is more to say, but lest I say too much, I’ll leave it at this.

Green_Ace

Smash Apprentice
There shall be no grievances regarding the hallow grounds that forever be known as Pictochat. Most are not on familiar terms regarding the banishment of Pictochat from tournament play. Many will speculate that SD hill may have been cause. Injured parties, either burnt or poked, will claim they were victims of arbitrary hazards. However, the true reason for its restriction is that the outcome of the match is not as arbitrary as the hazards. The mystic of Pictochat assesses the skill of each competitor and subtly guides the superior competitor to victory. To some, this may be unintelligible, others aren’t partial to the means of evaluation, but nonetheless, Pictochat is the stage of champions; the ability to adapt as well as being adept to conquering all types of terrain truly tests each competitor and thus, is the highest form of Brawl. There is more to say, but lest I say too much, I’ll leave it at this.
Epic speech right there.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
I really don't think Pictochat is that bad. Everyone knows all the hazards, and it's on a timer... but shrug.

Diddy has crap for CPs what do you want me to do? :p You have like a bazillion bad Diddy stages and like 3 or 4 really good ones.

hinkage

Smash Apprentice
3 or 4 really good ones, and you can only ban 1 or 2.

Says the MK main. lololol

joeST

Smash Rookie
i think i could hav taken blood if he had earplugs on. we both had two ridiculous matches and then i got a lucky fsmash in but i was playing like it was a set of 5 so i didnt even know we were on the last match -_- ppl also say i got ez brackets but i beat some ppl in the PRs XP it was a great tourney tho im lookin forward to the next one

Just so you know Bizkit, I was making sure if it was win two sets in grand finals if you were coming from Losers, and not anything but that. You make it sound like I didn't know anything about winners/losers/grand finals. Also, Fatal asked if Japes was on random, or at least that's what I thought he said, so that's why I got confused. And I don't remember ever saying Pictochat was legit, though I might've done so for some reason and then forgot.

Prawn

Smash Master
17 bananahammock : I see potential in you. Just learn how to chaingrab yoshi.
Thanks man, haha, I'm working on it. Wasn't as hard as I originally thought.

how did just popo work in draft crews?
Was working well for a little, and then Ike with his ridiculous reach + Sopos retardedly gimpable recovery came along.

17 bananahammock : gotta work on those infs kid
Yeah, I have em' down pretty good, just ****ed up hard here.

17 bananahammock : must have had a rough day, your ic's are good you will probably do better next time
Very rough day indeed.

joeST

Smash Rookie
if some1 got pics from this tourney send em to my aib account. same name as this one

Top Bottom