• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Laugh, You Lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

F1r3w0lf

Smash Apprentice
Stop having a boring tuna...stop having a boring l
Okay

Angeal didn't want the buster sword to rust
In Advent Children after 6 years of beating the crap out of monsters and Sephiroth
Its rusted. Making it Ironic.
Ah. I never played Crisis Core (no psp), but I still think that's kind of stupid.

BTW it's 8+ yrs (accident happened 5 yrs ago, Angeal purchased sword some time before that, at least one year. Advent Children happened 2 yrs after events of Final Fantasy VII. You can't beat me at FFVII trivia.)

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Does anybody else notice how in StB's fail pictures that the police care in the clean energy fail has "STD" in the liceanse plate?

Charizard92

Smash Champion

Darkslash

Smash Master
Ah. I never played Crisis Core (no psp), but I still think that's kind of stupid.

BTW it's 8+ yrs (accident happened 5 yrs ago, Angeal purchased sword some time before that, at least one year. Advent Children happened 2 yrs after events of Final Fantasy VII. You can't beat me at FFVII trivia.)
Actually the real action with the buster Sword happened with Zack and Cloud. Angeal loved the Buster Sword SO MUCH that he rarely used it to avoid it getting rusted and dented. The Ironic thing is that what happens to it in AC. And i'm sure that the imprisonment of Zack and Cloud was 4 years. If Tifa was 15 at the time of Crisis core and then 21 at the time of AC..21-2=19-4=15.

Charizard92

Smash Champion
Wait what? You know, they are actually coming out with that game for the Wii. The Wii, home of original Nintendo games, crappy third parties, and old PS2 classics who's creators think the new system will help reanimate them (Okami, for example, which, score wise, actually did quite well)

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
They're making fun of leapfrog, that's about as much as I can come up with, or maybe it has something to do with how Sega has so many freaking characters that they're making fun of it with that shark thingy.

D

Deleted member

They're making fun of leapfrog, that's about as much as I can come up with, or maybe it has something to do with how Sega has so many freaking characters that they're making fun of it with that shark thingy.
Oh, so close.
Ever heard the phrase "jumping the shark"?

Charizard92

Smash Champion
Oh, now I get it. Sonic is doomed. Although there can be some debate on whether or not a show actually jumped the Shark. Mythbusters, for example, has entire specials dedicated to Sharks (but the Discovery Channel has Shark week, so technically, every show there has at least one thing to do with Sharks, so they did technically jumped a Shark without Jumping the shark [or in Mythbuster's case, tested, punched, baited, rammed, and Blown up Sharks]), over 50% of people on the Jump the Shark site say that Mythbusters never did (although others do, though each group is small in number). Hmm, I wonder...

Note, I checked, here's a list of shows that HAVEN'T jumped the Shark:
http://www.jumptheshark.com/forum/Jumped/36

PS, if you find the part of this site that checks if Video games jumped, please post somewhere.

PSS,If you don't tell me what they call "jumping the Shark" in video game terms.

F1r3w0lf

Smash Apprentice
Stop having a boring tuna...stop having a boring l
Oh, now I get it. Sonic is doomed. Although there can be some debate on whether or not a show actually jumped the Shark. Mythbusters, for example, has entire specials dedicated to Sharks (but the Discovery Channel has Shark week, so technically, every show there has at least one thing to do with Sharks, so they did technically jumped a Shark without Jumping the shark [or in Mythbuster's case, tested, punched, baited, rammed, and Blown up Sharks]), over 50% of people on the Jump the Shark site say that Mythbusters never did (although others do, though each group is small in number). Hmm, I wonder...

Note, I checked, here's a list of shows that HAVEN'T jumped the Shark:
http://www.jumptheshark.com/forum/Jumped/36

PS, if you find the part of this site that checks if Video games jumped, please post somewhere.

PSS,If you don't tell me what they call "jumping the Shark" in video game terms.
SpongeBob has DEFINITELY jumped the shark since Season 4.

Charizard92

Smash Champion
I don't know when SpongeBob "jumped the Shark, but there is a noticeable difference between old episodes and new ones (old ones I don't laugh at any more because I saw them too many ****ing times, and the new ones I don't laugh at). Either they are trying to get a fanbase, or they're running out of Ideas. Makes sense the second one, Spongebob is nearly 10 years old, which means you get a free documentary on it and you get one more season before you have to find a way to use a difibulator on yourself. Spongebob, as much as I hate to say it, may not last much longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom