• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Laugh You Lose: Gentlemen's Club Edition

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
ITT: Exarch censors many things because he is a 'whiny conformist *****,' doesn't say a thing, and no one gives a ****.

=>Life of a mod.

Also, at Religion survey posted, the presentation of the "information" collected is pathetic. From only telling one result of any given data point, to claiming that a result which was not statistically significant was still a result, that article is misrepresenting any facts actually collected from the survey, and should be regarded as no more than an attempt to slander mainstream Christians--which it does quite well.

Exarch on brother's account.
lol
you don't even really need a survey to know that what the survey says is true.
it's kind of meh to say the article is "misrepresenting" anything though. One of many things the survey showed is that of the sample surveyed, atheists and agnostics knew more facts on average about religion. That's what the article says, and that's exactly the case when it comes to the survey data. What the article says isn't really the point. The point is the results of the survey.
But it's not really a significant piece of information anyway, for one there are WAYY more Christians than atheists. That's like saying "White people in America eat more cake than Asians in America. Well yeah, theres a **** load more white people. Atheism in and of itself doesn't make you smarter or more likely to have knowledge. But being smart and diligent in finding knowledge can often make you atheist.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
ZIO, I find it funny that you want to be like the rest of the cool kids, but you kinda sucked up at first so you will never achieve opposition at a level like that of suspect or...
suspect.
Anyways, I know I'm right. Go back to doing whatever you do.
zero gamer reference

:salt:

The cool kids aren't here. And I am not trying to be one.

Also - It sure are opinions in here. And I am currently doing what it is I do.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
We go through this cycle over and over. Some things just need to be linked. It isn't like I infracted him or I removed it completely, I just removed the image tags because I didn't feel that it was appropriate for the site.
"Linked that one picture. The word in it wasn't censored, but it is still link worthy, IMO.
I'm not going to respond to anybody's *****ings anymore. "WAAAH QUESTION THE RULES YOU'RE ENFORCING AND STOP USING YOUR JUDGMENT. WAAAH. STOP CENSORING AND LINKING PICTURES FOR US WITHOUT EVEN INFRACTING US. WAAAH."
No more. Every 25 pages is a *****fest. Deal with it.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
We go through this cycle over and over. Some things just need to be linked. It isn't like I infracted him or I removed it completely, I just removed the image tags because I didn't feel that it was appropriate for the site.

I'm not going to respond to anybody's *****ings anymore. "WAAAH QUESTION THE RULES YOU'RE ENFORCING AND STOP USING YOUR JUDGMENT. WAAAH. STOP CENSORING AND LINKING PICTURES FOR US WITHOUT EVEN INFRACTING US. WAAAH."
No more. Every 25 pages is a *****fest. Deal with it.
Not gonna respond anymore?

ok :)

why you mad tho?

Pi

Smash Hero
thread goes through this little issue every month or so when a mod starts trying to be accepted as 'one of the guys' in the yl:yl thread while still trying to be a mod, everyone shut the **** up and post funny pictures

this is the god damned Internet, you know damn well that arguing/debating/posting facts/logic/supporting one's stances on an issue has absolutely no place here and will do nobody any good ffs.

brb googling funny picture so this post isn't completely hypocritical

http://www.theseekerchurch.com/funny-pictures-15-cents-stop.jpg

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I still don't understand the sentence, myself. Partly because I don't know you.

Top Bottom