• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Laugh You Lose: Gentlemen's Club Edition

Blatt Blvd

Smash Ace
Marth players pee their pants when they hear loud noises(table slams).

could just be Georgians?

Also, hitman monkey is lol

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
There's an arrow pointing at the top guy, and I haven't heard of him ever so slightly more than I haven't heard of the other people on the list. Is that the joke?

Shök

Smash Champion
There's an arrow pointing at the top guy, and I haven't heard of him ever so slightly more than I haven't heard of the other people on the list. Is that the joke?
I think, and this is just a very irrational and crazy guess, he's referring to the Ice Climbers. >_>

Xaltis

Smash Hero
I think, and this is just a very irrational and crazy guess, he's referring to the Ice Climbers. >_>
Close, I actually thought people knew Snipa when I posted that, hes pretty good but for SFL people they would be like "Snipa 1st on PRs?" What a joke! and trash talk him or something.

Top Bottom