• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Laugh You Lose: Gentlemen's Club Edition

Jane

Smash Hero
call it hating, i'm just saying. that was a good post though. except i would definitely be down to see snooki naked.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
good thing you dont see the back of the stop sign until youve already gone through it...

as for whether or not it's true, wikipedia makes no mention of it. not looking further.

_Dice

Smash Ace
well technically it IS true though. but running every stop sign in residential areas with low traffic or unofficial speed signs, anything ending in a number other than 0 or 5, is still a bad idea for the health of your car.

brningpyre

Smash Lord
What's the other 20%?
DeviantArt.

[collapse=Holy Reddit spam, Batman!]
Pacman makes you rave, and should be banned!

Crystal balls be mad.

Trollin' outraged/enraged (what's the difference?) people is easy~

The Onion trolls stupid people... again.

Dragon Warrior 3 map... look familiar?
http://www.nesmaps.com/maps/DragonWarrior3/DragonWarrior3OverworldMapBG.png (link 'cause it's huge)

Perfectly easy to follow instructions.

My current favorite actor.

All the world's a stage page.

Meanwhile, in Japan...

He could've just quoted K-Pop...

F***ing Egypt... **** = 'virginity check'

I'm making one of these some time in June.

Otherwise known as MikeGville.

Children were harmed in the making of this video.

That old man was obviously up to no good (Spain, I think).

Yogi is for squares.

I know this feeling...

Good thing they have maps in China... oh wait...

I want a photo like this~

LOL~

[/collapse]

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
Oh yea, make me log in during my half hour of internet a day at summer camp just to infract you. Great idea.

i've been infracted for posting DEMURE women on the peach boards
so i expect the same for posting the opposite here.
the reactions should be great.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
Not really funny, but does anyone know if this is true?
Firstly, city and county police do not generally patrol residential communities on privately owned land. Residential communities on publicly owned land would likely have regulation stop signs installed.

However, owners of residential communities and apartment complexes often hire security and install their own speed and stop signs. I don't know for sure, but I assume they are mere suggestions. (In one Auburn apartment complex that my friend used to live at, they change the speed limit to correlate to the jersey number of their current quarterback. so yeah.)

BUT, the owners and managers of residential and commercial communities can certainly hold you responsible and have you punished for what is clear reckless driving, and running a stop sign in a place where it is reasonable for there to be one (and in most cases, the city/county has to approve of the installation of a street sign, so this is almost always the case) is clear reckless driving. So, no, I don't think you will have your citation overturned.

Player-3

Smash Hero
is it bad that i read the "it's a haiku" like it was the choir going ooh ooh oooh that comes after that part

Top Bottom