• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Laugh You Lose: Gentlemen's Club Edition

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Time to redeem trollscience.

****ing ***, I have to censor.

Aw **** it, see it while you can :l Too lazy to scizor.

EDIT: Here's more in case of a snip of above.
EDIT2: LOL I was adding more stuff while he removed my pic.

This one is just cool

You rage you lose

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
You're welcome for adding some fun to that dull life if you have to announce you have to infract someone. ****ing try-hard mods, I swear.

Pi

Smash Hero
You're welcome for adding some fun to that dull life if you have to announce you have to infract someone. ****ing try-hard mods, I swear.
bro bro
don't hate
just think of what this site would be like if we didn't have kind hearted mods like gerty to determine what is and is not appropriate for us to see
i'd probably be living in the gutter shooting up heroin and sucking **** for my next fix if gerty wasn't removing inappropriate pictures from my view

Gary Oak killed me
you should feel ashamed of yourself
that picture was grossly inappropriate and not humerus in the least
i for one won't rest until it's removed from this site and the evil doer who's posted it has suffered the consequences of his actions

Crook

Smash Rookie
bro bro
don't hate
just think of what this site would be like if we didn't have kind hearted mods like gerty to determine what is and is not appropriate for us to see
i'd probably be living in the gutter shooting up heroin and sucking **** for my next fix if gerty wasn't removing inappropriate pictures from my view

you should feel ashamed of yourself
that picture was grossly inappropriate and not humerus in the least
i for one won't rest until it's removed from this site and the evil doer who's posted it has suffered the consequences of his actions
lololhater, I respect your opinion so I won't repost it even though I forgot to censor it..

Xaltis

Smash Hero
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

inb4 Xaltis and TommyG?
Well I dont really care, AND I have 4 infraction points, so I'm kinda restricted from trolling or doing anything. Even though if I got 6 points I could easily just make another account XD but yea. No trolling for me as of now.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Gaw, mike g, almost at 100%

Why do I always miss the good ones that get censored?

Top Bottom