• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You know you're addicted to Video Games when...

Richard7

Smash Ace
you know your addicted to video games when you post on a video game forum your daily plans that involve specifics like 10:30 -11:45 finish 1 sidequest in spirit tracks.
LOL. Very nice.

I really liked Bob's so I'm just gonna edit his a little since I can't think of my own atm.

You know you're addicted to video games when you desperatly want to quit your job due to lack of sleep caused by playing video games late into the night and when you'd rather be at home during the day playing games instead of being at work.

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
You know your various friends are addicted to video games when:

-They believe they can win a fight IRL due to lessons learned from playing their night elf rogue.
-They rage the fact they're missing raid night and a tier token MIGHT drop that MIGHT be for their class that they MIGHT win the roll on.
-They run their hammerdin bot through Baal non-stop for weeks on end.
-They wag an entire year of high-school by climbing in their bedroom window once school starts, playing StarCraft all day and hiding under the bed when parents return home, even impersonating their dad on the phone to the school, and forging signitures and school reports to keep up the lie xD.
-They buy the arcade machine.

Sieg

Smash Champion
LOL. Very nice.

I really liked Bob's so I'm just gonna edit his a little since I can't think of my own atm.

You know you're addicted to video games when you desperatly want to quit your job due to lack of sleep caused by playing video games late into the night and when you'd rather be at home during the day playing games instead of being at work.
You totally play WoW don't you.

Splice

Smash Hero
Peach is top tier in Super Paper Mario Wii.

Peach, Luigi/Mario, Bowser.

Peach is the fastest, you can dashpixl into shorthop into float really fast.
Luigi and Mario aren't that much better than each other, Mario is easier to control but Luigis jump makes going vertical much easier and faster.
Bowser is a fat ****, he's only good for those Elephant things.

You know you are addicted to video games when you make Tier Lists for characters, enemies and abilities for every game you play.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Yeah wth Splice
I thought Bowser was like highest tier in Super Paper Mario. AM I'M WRONG (I never played the game after I finished one of those 100 floor things)?
Like on that Carrie/Carry/whatever the hell it's called thing.
Although tbqh, TTYD > 64 > SPM.

Sirias

Smash Champion
I don't mean to be a buzz killjoy, Nick, but I don't play that anymore.

You know you're addicted to thick, juicy, man-meat when you start dreaming of giving said COKC head.

I'm addicted to Picross 3D and The World Ends With You. <3
And Brain Training 2 and Sight Training.
And Big Brain Academy.
And d!ck.

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
yeeess The World Ends With You

what is this picross??
i heard its a new game.

btw mario tennis gba, gc are the best.

you know you are addicted to videogames when you dont trade your games in unless absolutely nessiary.

unreon

Smash Ace
you know you are addicted to videogames when you dont trade your games in unless absolutely nessiary.
I do that too >< I want to get rid of my Gears of Wars so bad...such bad games they were.

And I've seen your collection as well :p It's a monster of a collection, can't believe you have the money >___>

Sieg

Smash Champion
WoW is the best MMORPG around. No question. There is nothing better lol.

But just not enough time to play. And they really casualed it out.

Sieg

Smash Champion
Well, does reading about one count as an encounter with the topic of being a rapist?

Alzi

Smash Master
Pff Vermy you love getting *****

... Both in real life and Brawl.

You know you are addicted to video games when you turn a real life situation into a video game.

Top Bottom