• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You know what they really nerfed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Her up taunt. She doesn't wink anymore.:(

I forgot, did she wink in SSB64?

PND

Smash Champion
My crew used to play the Princesses. I was Jiggs, we had a Peach, a Sheik, and a Martha. It was sick. ;_;

Although I usually used the headband.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
i miss the bows, the green headband, and the crown, the wink....... why Sakurai, why must you take things from JP!? we should go drill rest him.

PND

Smash Champion
SSB4 Jiggs is the new Metaknight, except MORE top tier. Rest kills at 0% with DI and hits in the area of a Smart Bomb around her.

And there's hitstun.

PND

Smash Champion
You know what would help it? If it affected opponents in the air. Give it a smaller radius and a longer duration for both parties, but make it put opponents in the air into fall special.

That way, on stage if they try to hop over you they still fall asleep. Offstage, it becomes a double suicide.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
that would be fun if it made people sleep in the air, eat that MK, lol. maybe make duration for falling asleep in the air slightly less to balance it out since theyre gonna hit the floor lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom