• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You know what I hate?

Uffe

Smash Hero
Is when people you know come in a wifi match and take you out and then leave because oh my gosh the actually beat you! I hate people like this! :mad:

Tenki

Smash Hero
Is when people you know come in a wifi match and take you out and then leave because oh my gosh the actually beat you! I hate people like this! :mad:
Hahaha.

I had someone on my list from AiB (Big B) who would change his tag/character to imitate someone more popular (for example, Muz/Samus, Gimpy/Bowser, etc) and even when he couldn't win with those characters, if he got a significant kill, he'd taunt "I WON NOW GOTTA RUN!" and leave the game.

:laugh: I personally thought it was funny when he'd actually pressure me because I thought he was someone who mained the character and was doing mindgames or something.

Bah, screw it, he was the mindgame.

But I do hate it when I lose to someone who uses a character in a way that I need more games to figure out a counterstrategy for but they leave or stop using the character altogether lol.

Uffe

Smash Hero
Hahaha.

I had someone on my list from AiB (Big B) who would change his tag/character to imitate someone more popular (for example, Muz/Samus, Gimpy/Bowser, etc) and even when he couldn't win with those characters, if he got a significant kill, he'd taunt "I WON NOW GOTTA RUN!" and leave the game.

:laugh: I personally thought it was funny when he'd actually pressure me because I thought he was someone who mained the character and was doing mindgames or something.

Bah, screw it, he was the mindgame.

But I do hate it when I lose to someone who uses a character in a way that I need more games to figure out a counterstrategy for but they leave or stop using the character altogether lol.
I should use that quote in my taunt. :laugh: Anyway, wouldn't you have remembered if you added a really good player? O: Anyway you're a mindgame yourself. I mean I'm still afraid to fight you. :( Well your Sonic anyway. That things a beast. But anyway I can see someone saying in their taunt, "One game/match/fight/etc." and then leave, but I hate it when they keep on losing and then when they win they leave instantly. :ohwell:

mzink*

Smash Ace
Lol I usually stay to give my opponent the chance to regain their dignity :chuckle: but then once they do they usually ditch. Doesn't really bug me though, guess they just wanted to end on a good note.

Amide

Smash Lord
I hate that so much too. You beat the daylights out of someone, like, five times. Then, you lose a little bit and they quit. I mean seriously, think that makes you better?

Uffe

Smash Hero
I hate that so much too. You beat the daylights out of someone, like, five times. Then, you lose a little bit and they quit. I mean seriously, think that makes you better?
Thank you! :laugh: Your name rings a bell. I might have seen you somewhere else around here. O: Uh... You're not asking me if I think that makes me better, do you. <_<'

JuniorToons

Smash Apprentice
What sucks is that if they think they won you once, they probabally think that you suck, so try and defeat them the first match. It is really annoying when that happens.

Top Bottom