• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You get no Sympathy in a "Fire Emblem Discussion"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rouge

Smash Journeyman
Did you forget about Validar?

:p

Personally I think that the Valm arc villains were more interesting than the "main" villains, which is pretty embarrassing considering the Valm arc is usually considered filler. :/
I guess you're right. He may not be the final big boss, but he's got the allure of it. Still probably one of my bottom 5 FE characters. There's just so many stupid things about him I wouldn't know where to start.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
The awakening section is the most active one, I don't see the FE 7 or the others being active anymore last time i checked, so I just stay away.
The FE7/6 section has been pretty active lately, with a bunch of LPs going on.
I guess you're right. He may not be the final big boss, but he's got the allure of it. Still probably one of my bottom 5 FE characters. There's just so many stupid things about him I wouldn't know where to start.
YOU SHALL FALL TO THE WAYSIDE!

:p

Thane of Blue Flames

Fire is catching.
The best things about Awakening are: Music and quotes. In that order.

The whole "I challenge my fate!"/"This is all written!" dichotomy would have been a hella interesting one to explore in any other FE game with even a slightly better story.

At least the kids are cool.

Hong

The Strongest
Walhart suffered from the same thing as many of the other characters: Lack of exposition.

You see him like, what, once? twice? before he croaks. His associates are no better. I could have FELT something for Yan'Fey if they actually gave us a reason to care.

DON'T EXPLAIN WHAT THEY ARE DOING FIVE MINUTES BEFORE YOU KILL THEM

Build it up. Play with my emotions. Get me to anticipate a conclusion. Make me think about what this can all mean while I am playing the tactical aspect of the game.

But no. Awakening is always like

"Hey guys, I'm the new recruit and--"
"Yeah, that's nice."

"Hey guys, I'm the new bad guy and-- FALKJ>HBBGAGKLANGLK x_x"

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Walhart suffered from the same thing as many of the other characters: Lack of exposition.

You see him like, what, once? twice? before he croaks. His associates are no better. I could have FELT something for Yan'Fey if they actually gave us a reason to care.

DON'T EXPLAIN WHAT THEY ARE DOING FIVE MINUTES BEFORE YOU KILL THEM

Build it up. Play with my emotions. Get me to anticipate a conclusion. Make me think about what this can all mean while I am playing the tactical aspect of the game.

But no. Awakening is always like

"Hey guys, I'm the new recruit and--"
"Yeah, that's nice."

"Hey guys, I'm the new bad guy and-- FALKJ>HBBGAGKLANGLK x_x"
This sounds like a Hiimdaisy comic waiting to happen...

Hong

The Strongest
Sumia is adorbs.

As long as she is not marrying my Chrom. ¬ ¬

Hong

The Strongest
I don't care one bit what saucy tales are written about me.... my point still stands, chrom is mine.
You are a mere low-born, commoner, fat, pie-eating bimbo that is of little consequence to Chrom or myself. He doesn't even know you exist. Just give up.

By the way you smell like pegasus ****.

Hong

The Strongest
Weird, you'd think Hong would make pot shot comments that Chrom is mine or whatever.
Some harmless MSM. You get to fulfill your fantasies, Chrom makes a little extra coin for the Yllsien treasury. Win/win. And I get to watch, Win/Win/Win.

Sumia

Smash Rookie
You are a mere low-born, commoner, fat, pie-eating bimbo that is of little consequence to Chrom or myself. He doesn't even know you exist. Just give up.

By the way you smell like pegasus ****.
Oh no you didn't.

Your just jealous that chrom was intended to be with me all along...... so please I suggest you step off, unless you want to get slapped again dong.

Hong

The Strongest
Oh no you didn't.

Your just jealous that chrom was intended to be with me all along...... so please I suggest you step off, unless you want to get slapped again dong.

Why don't you go back to your barn-yard bestiality you fat ****. Want to know why you have the least supports out of all the starting female characters? Because no one likes you, and your horsies are all you are going to get. In fact you are the only character before ch13 that can go the entire game without being able to marry ANYONE, because NO ONE LIKES YOU.

Especially not Chrom.

If you were not so busy admiring the floor, you would notice the fact he is absolutely entranced in my unparalleled beauty and elegance.

Get on my level.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
This thread right now:

uto0.jpg

Sumia

Smash Rookie

Why don't you go back to your barn-yard bestiality you fat ****. Want to know why you have the least supports out of all the starting female characters? Because no one likes you, and your horsies are all you are going to get. In fact you are the only character before ch13 that can go the entire game without being able to marry ANYONE, because NO ONE LIKES YOU.

Especially not Chrom.

If you were not so busy admiring the floor, you would notice the fact he is absolutely entranced in my unparalleled beauty and elegance.

Get on my level.
Well dong, first off your not even in the game, your just one of those pathetic ******* who sit in their house all day sighing because they can't get a man.

Really? chrom thinks its cute when I trip
;). Plus I saved his life, so again step off, chrom isn't yours. Don't make me get evidence.

Sumia is out.

Hong

The Strongest
Well dong, first off your not even in the game, your just one of those pathetic *****es who sit in their house all day sighing because they can't get a man.

Really? chrom thinks its cute when I trip
;). Plus I saved his life, so again step off, chrom isn't yours. Don't make me get evidence.

Sumia is out.

That is not what I remember.
"Oh, mysterious stranger I found on the floor. You are so so unbelievably gorgeous. If only we were alone and my sister was not standing next to me, we would make love in this meadow right now. Then we can go home and I can take that useless *****... What's her name? The fat **** who always stares at me like a ****ing clueless kid. Anyway, I will take that ***** off of payroll."

You got yours cutes hunny, but you don't have a brain. Chrom has all the bimbos he could ever want. He wants a bride with brilliance and strength to match. Me? I can be anything Chrom wants. You... you only exist so Frederick has someone to breed with.

But it's okay. I understand why you are upset. You are upset because you have spent all your life fauning over Chrom... It is only natural you would be upset that he would be entirely captivated by me the first we met.

Ssh, it's okay.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom