• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yoshi's Story Ending MP3

WHO?AreYou

Smash Journeyman
An update:
I have managed to find EVERY ****** SONG from Yoshi's story EXCEPT the one in question...
This has the odd effect of both making me exceedingly frustrated, yet also nostalgic. Going through old game music brings back some fun memories....
*Sigh* I'll reply again if i find it....

SUCCESS!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7tOGXoauoo

YESSSSSS!!!!!

Aninymouse

3DS Surfer
3DS FC
3540-0120-0225
You guys are all whack. The real reason you ought to be discussing this track is because the amazingly talented Masafumi Takada remixed it!

Listen to the Killer7 OST and then you'll understand why we can only hope for more from this amazing man. Jun Fukuda, too.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
wow after listening to it again (cudos to Who?) they don't say anything. i must of been hearing things...or my young self liked yoshis alot and thought they could talk. all they say is "ee aa oh"

i am still wondering how they will use this. if it's for a stage it is way too short. if for a victory chime, too long. if it's not the whole track, we were ripped off today! we got screwed anyway we can see it!

Rabiteman

Smash Cadet
A little over here, a little over there, and maybe
Oh boy, I'm happy! It's a great remix!

I keep seeing (hearing?) this playing during the credits. Seems right. But if they do it like in Melee then that means it's a level.

I always thought they were saying "And that's all" considering you just beat the level and so that's it for that page.

WHO?AreYou

Smash Journeyman
I just went through my stack of Nintendo Powers and couldn't find that question about what they were saying...but I KNOW it was in there somewhere! :mad:
The more i listen to the old one, the more and more I am admiting I could be wrong. Idk, maybe someone else has the issue in question and we can settle this!

Either way, Mouse is right. The remix itself is awesome regardless of what the baby Yoshis are actually saying. I gotta say, when I first listend to it, I thought it was some sort of Sunshine-esqe remix of the music to fit the new Delfino stage. I was saying "eh, it's okay. Sorta fits for Sunshine. This won't be half bad." Then the yoshis start singing and everything sort of clicked into place..."ooooohhh!!! That's what this is!" Ah sweet nostalgia...I've been listening to it nonstop all day.

EDIT: Colbusman. the music they have given us thus far has been shortened. The music for Battlefield cuts off right in the middle of the song, and so does this Yoshi's Story theme. And honestly, even though it was only about 30 seconds of music, they were some sweet 30 seconds. I can live with that.

Loooooni

Smash Ace
Stuck in the 4th dungeon of twilight princess
An update:
I have managed to find EVERY ****** SONG from Yoshi's story EXCEPT the one in question...
This has the odd effect of both making me exceedingly frustrated, yet also nostalgic. Going through old game music brings back some fun memories....
*Sigh* I'll reply again if i find it....

SUCCESS!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7tOGXoauoo

YESSSSSS!!!!!
thanks to this i finally remember Yoshi story i used to watch my mom play it when i was little

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
EDIT: Colbusman. the music they have given us thus far has been shortened. The music for Battlefield cuts off right in the middle of the song, and so does this Yoshi's Story theme. And honestly, even though it was only about 30 seconds of music, they were some sweet 30 seconds. I can live with that.
actually when you hear Menu 1, the song fades out and it repeats back to the beginning like every stage song does. this one fades out and you don't know if it repeats again.

Fawriel

Smash Master
No... I'm pretty sure the Menu 1 song just goes into a different segment as it fades out.

Burninator

Smash Journeyman
EEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAYYYYY OOOOOOOOOHHHHH,

EEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAYYYYY OOOOOOOOOHHHHH.

Best song ever.

Does anyone know where the mp3 for Menu 1 is?

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
No... I'm pretty sure the Menu 1 song just goes into a different segment as it fades out.
well it doesn't start right at the actual beginning but somewhere near there were it can repeat the song. yoshi's story fades out at the yoshi part but doesn't go back to the instruments at the beginning

joejoe22802

Smash Ace
nah its obviously "hey hoe" proving yoshi is a gangster. Exploding eggs? pshh yea right thats grenades. and his dair haha thats a "blood walk" once again gangster clues

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Has anyone ever played Yoshi's Story? They are saying "Be Careful". HOWEVER this song isn't a remixed version. It's completely remade then remixed. The singers singing the Yoshi's parts are different and it sounds like they changed the words. From "Be Careful" to "I AE YO".

cless-mint

Smash Journeyman
Natchitoches, Louisiana A.K.A. "The South Ya'
I'm pretty sure that they are singing "ie o" which is japanese for "at home" or short for we're going home. Or they could just be saying I e o which is just a few japanese syllables. Just my 2 cents. XD. BTW, anyone else here hope that Nobuo Uematsu gets to do a few more tracks?

Fawriel

Smash Master
I'm pretty sure that they are singing "ie o" which is japanese for "at home" or short for we're going home. Or they could just be saying I e o which is just a few japanese syllables. Just my 2 cents. XD. BTW, anyone else here hope that Nobuo Uematsu gets to do a few more tracks?
Woah woah WOAH!
A theory that is actually *plausible*!

It just occured to me recently that the whole discussion about what they're saying in English is complete bull because the song is obviously JAPANESE, so even if they ARE saying something, it's obviously not English. xD

Fawriel

Smash Master
He does? Did he say so?

Did Uematsu do anything particularly amazing recently? I know he did an amazing job for FF6, but by the time of FFX, his music seemed really uninspired to me. Maybe he just got fed up with Final Fantasy. I mean, really, listen to the normal battle song from FF6 and tell me that's not one of the most random songs you've ever heard.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
never got into final fantasy so i wouldn't know. and he did state that even though he was hired to do that one song, we would love to do more. loved the brawl theme so i hope he does more

psyt

Smash Journeyman
wow, this music is great, they really percussioned the **** out of it, very yoshi like, reminds me in super mario bros for snes, when you get yoshi the bakground music adds a bunch of bongos 'n stuff

hope everything else is this indepth

daltair instant poser

Smash Rookie
I tought they were saying "dinero" too, I was so sure...
those greedy weirdos.

Or "jilguero" wich is a bird, but that's more unlikely.

Top Bottom