• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

--Yoshi's Signature Studio--(Read First Post)

Tanea

Smash Ace
hi

hi so can you make me a sig with yoshi and peach in it please here are the pics:

and :

can you cut out the umbrella
also can you make it seem like yoshi is running to catch peach like they are working toghter
can you change the color of each one and make them blue

the size up tp you and text ust my name.

i want the background to be seperate but togther at the same time like each one is on one sidebut then the colors blend a little in the middle i hope this makes sence

well let me know

thank you so much

.Yoshi

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys. I just lost all my files when my laptop crashed the other night. Plus, we recently moved houses so we don't have wi-fi set up yet (I am at work right now). So, you will have to wait a little bit more to get your sigs done...

I'm reeeeeallly sorry about this!!!
I'll be sure to make them EXTRA special.

spindash

Smash Ace
Hey guys. I just lost all my files when my laptop crashed the other night. Plus, we recently moved houses so we don't have wi-fi set up yet (I am at work right now). So, you will have to wait a little bit more to get your sigs done...

Hosnap. :O Sorry that happened to you! I'm in no rush, but here's to hoping that you get things sorted out soon!

onii-chan

Smash Ace

seems like u got a lot of work cut out for you this time.

Zantetsu2

Smash Apprentice
I got my 50 + posts yoshi ^.^

I would now like a request but the information is private so I will PM you what I want. Just when you come across this message you can start (I'm not trying to cut in line XP).

Symphony X

Smash Lord
Sucks your lappy crashed. Did you have the files backed up?

Anyway, here's my request. Whenever you can.

Something with Ice Mario on it."]Here it is.
Have the background looking all icy-rific.
For text I want my name, Symphony X, with subtext reading,
"Twilight cathedrals
Spread the system plague..."

Just like that, with the quotes and line break. Everyhting else, take your artistic passion.

Thanks.

COEY

Smash Lord
That sucks about your laptop man. There's no rush though i wasnt expecting anything straight away anyways. I'm still really looking forward to the result.

Foe

Smash Journeyman
I would recommend people stop requesting because he will be backed up and will not get yours done for a while.

Foe

Smash Journeyman
What's the difference in making requests now and making them when he gets his laptop fixed? They'll get done at the same rate.
It'd make it easier for him.

Doing 10 things at once make it stressful. I know he won't be doing all at once but thinking, 2 down 8 to go, is stressful. Stressful = less quality.

Vts

Smash Champion
it doesnt matter how long it takes for him to make my sig i got one right now plus brawl coming out in 2 months so may need a new one if megaman is in there ;)

-peace vts

Zero_P

Smash Ace
Still taking requests? :3

Have only falco in the image please

Theme: black/green background and make the feeling ...lonely
Font: The words "Zero Phoenix" in the bottom right corner not too big any font

Any size is fine
and if possible make his eyes red :D thanks in advance

C 3

Smash Ace

onii-chan

Smash Ace
but if they continue to request and stuff their would be just to many for yoshi to do. so i agree with FOE. EVERYONE STOP THE REQUESTING OF SIGS FOR NOW!
EVERYONE READ THIS QUOTE PLZ!

PLZ DON'T REQUEST YOSHI TO MAKE YOU SIGS. HIS COMPUTER IS BROKEN AND WILL NOT BE ABLE TO MAKE YOU ONE UNTIL HE GETS IT FIXED. so plz come down he will post when he has he's computer fixed so be very pacient and wait.....thank you

-UNOFFICAL .YOSHI FANBOY PRESIDENT-

ONII-CHAN

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
.Yoshi, I adore your sigs.

I made a request in lukintosh's shop, but he's not responding...

So, if you could, could you go to his shop and look at the request? I use a Nintendo Wii for this, as I have no computer, so I can't type it again. I'll get you the page #.

If you can't, I understand.

*Also, if you do, please make the edges rounded. I love that.

Symphony X

Smash Lord
.Yoshi, I adore your sigs.

I made a request in lukintosh's shop, but he's not responding...

So, if you could, could you go to his shop and look at the request? I use a Nintendo Wii for this, as I have no computer, so I can't type it again. I'll get you the page #.

If you can't, I understand.

*Also, if you do, please make the edges rounded. I love that.
Ughhh, does no one read? NO MORE REQUESTS UNTIL HE GETS BACK ON TRACK.

St. Viers

Smash Champion
...I don't want to hi-jack yoshi's thread, but if you people want, I can try and make "filler" sigs until he gets his shop up and running.

As I haven't had a chance to talk to him recently (I know him "IRL"), he's prolly still busy.

I'm by no means as good as he is (nowhere close), but you'd have sigs until he gets this up and running

example:

if so, let me know. And if he thinks I'm stealing his business (I'll ask when I can) I'll just forget about it.

DO NOT SPAM THIS THREAD FOR REQUESTS--I"M SIMPLY GOING DOWN THE WAITING LIST ALREADY HERE (if anyone wants me to) PM me or something, The people I'd do this for would be those who've already posted in this thread.

onii-chan

Smash Ace
...I don't want to hi-jack yoshi's thread, but if you people want, I can try and make "filler" sigs until he gets his shop up and running.

As I haven't had a chance to talk to him recently (I know him "IRL"), he's prolly still busy.

I'm by no means as good as he is (nowhere close), but you'd have sigs until he gets this up and running

example:

if so, let me know. And if he thinks I'm stealing his business (I'll ask when I can) I'll just forget about it.

DO NOT SPAM THIS THREAD FOR REQUESTS--I"M SIMPLY GOING DOWN THE WAITING LIST ALREADY HERE (if anyone wants me to) PM me or something, The people I'd do this for would be those who've already posted in this thread.

NOW READ THIS QUOTE PEOPLE...HE/SHE IS OFFERING TO TAKE UP WERE .YOSHI LEFT OFF
ALSO AS HE/SHE SAID DON'T SPAM REQUESTS IN THIS THREAD

spindash

Smash Ace
I'm just going to make this easier on you. Take my request off of your list of things to do. :p I'll either make one myself sometime, or request someone else to do this.

The last thing you need is 20 Sigs to make while you're getting things fixed. I wish you the best of luck! ^^

Top Bottom