• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yoshi Player "Fumi" is Back!?!?

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Shiri, and the mods might close this, but here's a gander all.. It brings tears of joy to my eyes to see Fumi, back and playing Yoshi... in the possible new game.. if Project M, does well.. Apparently Fumi, Captain Jack, and many other great Japanese players were there to tryout Project M, and overall positive comments.. so we can only hope for the return of Fumi ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoB207px-so

<3 Fumi <3

The Prophet_

Smash Apprentice
Good things that Project M is doing for us huh?
-The news is something to be excited about.

Mind Trick

Smash Ace
Project M is really really good. However Yoshi still feels really off (especially the change in how to perform djc, it makes it much harder to time it and control fall speed) and I enjoy playing Wolf much more, but it might change in time ^_^

Would make me happier if it was new vids of melee yoshi of fumi though, he's the biggest inspiration for my playstyle.

Top Bottom