• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~~* Yoshi Locator Thread *~~ (25/11/09)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MX778

Smash Journeyman
Since Chaco is done with the last locator thread, I thought I would take over and keep it up to date. I think now is a fitting time to revamp this thing, with the new breed Yoshi thread just put up, so here it is.
I hope this will provide a useful resource for those looking for competetion and practice with other Yoshis, and it also serves as a way to get a general idea of how many Yoshi mains there are out there.

Feel free to include any information you want, but try to stick to this general format...

Name: auroreon
Friend Code: 4897-7443-5419
IM Address: (MSN) auroreon@gmail.com
Yoshi Color (or texture): Cyan

You can include as much or as little information as you want so you can include other stuff if you want.

I'm going to start the list again instead of continuing from Chaco's list as I'm sure many of the listed Yoshis have updated information or have quit, so post your details in this thread and I will add you, I'll update as frequently as I can... I'm on a lot so you won't have to wait long.
If you want your name removed from the list for whatever reason (maybe you quit playing Yoshi) then just say in this thread or PM me and I'll remove you from the list.

New Google Map: http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF&msa=0&msid=104196033324944790336.00046904ea0755dcba2f2
You can add yourselves to that map or PM me your address and I will add you.

Another thing I should mention is that this is supposed to be an list of ACTIVE Yoshi mains. So in order to ensure that the list doesn't fill up with people who pick up Yoshi for a couple of weeks and then go inactive, I am going to add a new rule. If you are inactive for a while or don't seem to participate in Yoshi mainage anymore then I will send you a PM asking you if you would like to stay on this list. If you do not reply within a week I will remove you from this list... don't worry you can just request to be put back on, this is just a way to make sure that only active Yoshi mains are listed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Yoshi's Address Book ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Airborne
Location: Lexington, Kentucky | FC: 3179-5726-5707 | IM (AIM) lifebrand09 | Color: Gold

auroreon
Location: Cambridge, UK | FC: 4897-7443-5419 | IM: (MSN) auroreon@gmail.com | Color : Cyan

Burntsockz
Location: San Diego, Cali | FC: 1805-1901-4468 | IM: (AIM) Burntsocksrus | Color: Yellow, Pink (if feeling merciful)
Notes: "Burntsocks combo" Egg toss > egg toss > egg toss > egg toss
> egg toss > ledgegrab > egg toss > egg toss > ledge getup attack > Get *****. Dont play wifi very much unless its brawl+.

Deltacod
Location: Cresskill, NJ | FC: 0559-6634-3890 | IM: (MSN) del_ta_cod@hotmail.com (AIM) deltacod | Color: Cyan

Depster
Location: KS | FC: 3050-7249-4136 | IM: (MSN) depster05@hotmail.com (AIM) depster2011 | Color: Red

D-Torr
Location: Poinciana, FL | FC: 2964-9621-8118 | IM: (AIM) dtorr85, (MSN) dtorr85@hotmail.com | Color: Red (primary), Virus Purple w/Green (secondary), Black (for fun), Boshi (for Boshi)

Firefly
Location: Edmonton, AB, Canada | FC: 0430-8177-1323 | Color: Red

Green Ace
Location: Fairhaven, MA | FC: 5026-4098-4710 | IM: (AIM) GreenAce78 | Color: Way Too Green
Notes: Rawr.

Hadesblade
Location: Arizona | FC: 5155-2841-4211 | IM: (MSN) hadesblade@hotmail.com | Color: Green

indigestible wad
Location: Oregon State University | IM: (AIM) wadletM | Color: Green, Blue, Cyan, Pink
Notes: You'll see me at Oregon tourneys most definitely. OoS, not so much.

Kyza
Location: Marion, Indiana| FC: 1290-8432-3374| IM: (Skype) Cytryz | Color: Green, Red, Yellow, Blue, Cyan, Pink

lil b
Location: Reston, VA | FC: 1805-1839-6579 | IM: (AIM) y0shiking
| Color: Pink
Notes: You can find me at Md/Va tourneys.

MarikYoshi
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada | IM: (MSN) willowdalenativez287@hotmail.com | Colour: Blue, Cyan, Green

Nicalobe
Location: Southern Ohio | FC: 4811-6603-2738 | IM: Nickobi9 | Color: Cyan

Poltergust
Location: Miami, FL | FC: 4768-7108-3039 | Yoshi Color: Green

Notes: I will grab you. A lot. And I will chain-grab you. A lot. ^_^

sallas09
Location: Lynn, Massachusetts | FC: 3995-6165-1462 | IM: (AIM) SALDK64 (hardly used) | Color: Green
Notes: Reliably strong Internet connection, but depends on region.

Scatz/Rai!
Location: Atlanta, GA | IM: (AIM) Rbm1golf3, (MSN) tehscatman@hotmail.com | Color: Blue Yoshi

Sharky
Location: Syracuse, NY | IM: (AIM) ThisHereIsAShark| Color: Cyan

Slice
Location: Austria, NÖ | FC: 2922-0510-2315 | IM: (AIM) brettlschupfa@hotmail.com | Color: Green

Wingy
Location: California | FC: 3437-2950-9751 | IM: (AIM) VGWinger04 (XFire) VGWinger04
(MSN) ball2ball2ball@hotmail.com|
Color: Cyan, Pink, Green
Notes: I'm sadly only allowed to play on non-school days, so I won't be able to play anyone (usually) on Monday-Thursday. Always looking for a match though!

Yikarur
Location: Germany, Hagen | FC: 4382-3418-4546 | IM: (MSN) Yikarur@hotmail.de | Color: Cyan
Notes: I was born with Yoshi, I live with Yoshi and I'll die with Yoshi <3

Last updated: 25/11/2009
How come I'm not on this list yet?
Bleeeh. :(

PZ

Smash Lord
Rodney Myers
Hinesville, GA aka worst place for offline brawling lulz
3823 8243 4894
No AIM
Yellow, Red for tbs

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
Name: alejandro9561 or FTP
Yoshi Color: Red
AIM: AlexGar8600
I attend local tournaments in San Antonio and Lubbock, TX, play wifi sometimes too.

Skull_Kid

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sentenza_55
Name: Skull Kid
Friend Code: i hate brawl online
IM address (MSN too): Alex_pazzo55@hotmail.it
Color: Red

Notes: You can find me at Italian (probably soon even at austrian and swizzer) tournaments

WmZ74

Smash Cadet
Name: WmZ74 / JULES
FC: Sold mah Wii... Still practice every week.
Color: Golden Yoshi!!!1 (Yellow)
I participated at Evo (got rocked by Sk92) and ive been to a couple small tourneys. My Yoshi has yet to hatch till i can beat a skilled tier player tho
No AIM but im on here enough anyway

WmZ74

Smash Cadet
Yeah, I think they saw me
Actually, yes along with Shiri and Scatz. I used to main Mario for brawl and secondary Yosh. I've read some of the posts that you've had around the boards, watched some of the videos and decided to full on main. Watch for the dominating Golden Yoshi at NoKoast :laugh:

bigman40

Smash Master
Actually, yes along with Shiri and Scatz. I used to main Mario for brawl and secondary Yosh. I've read some of the posts that you've had around the boards, watched some of the videos and decided to full on main. Watch for the dominating Golden Yoshi at NoKoast :laugh:
Hmm? I've been mentioned?

WmZ74

Smash Cadet
Hmm? I've been mentioned?
lol soak it in my friend. Ive always liked Yoshi as a player but after reading the research and stats done by Mmmmmac and Shiri describing him as a tactical character that forces the player to actually play rather than a character that throws out a random assortment of attacks and still win enticed me. There are a couple insurmountable characters (i.e. Toon Link, Falco) but i like Yoshi because he's an underdog with untapped capabilities. Capabilities that are displayed perfectly here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNQThiOgexE You guys clearly out play your opponents, and I aim to make Yoshi a feared character.

Fingerp@ss

Smash Cadet
Name: Fingerp@ss

Friend Code: Wii is collecting dust in the closet. To lazy to go get it.

AIM: Fingerpass

Color: Cyan

Notes: Sh*t

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Imma add myself to this even though it's way old :3

Name: Z'zgashi
Friend Code: 5456-4729-9410
IM Address: (Live Messenger) zzgashi@live.com
Yoshi Color (or texture): Cyan

Notes: TWEWY

Yikarur

Smash Master
I think this thread should be remade by another person because Auro seems kinda inactive :(

Wobby

Smash Apprentice
Hello.

Wobby
Cottage Grove Minnesota
FC will put it up later
Color Pink

Top place First in Doubles tied three years ago but that was my last tourney making my return.

:phone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom