• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yoshi is top tier in doubles, check it out (Bwett video!)

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Everyone should see this. Best ending to any doubles match ever.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
The only things missing were the final smashes for it to look exactly like a free for all.

I laughed at the end AND all of Yoshi's stocks, I did NOT expect those at all! XD

EDIT: I think I see an OoS option for yoshiiiiiiiii

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Man, what happened, bwett? That is supposed to be a good Yoshi stage! I favorited it. :laugh:

(By the way, I guess that his team still won since Snake died and when sudden death occurred his team was up by a stock)

:069:

Bwett

Smash Ace
HEY! I got super unlucky, did you see my deaths?! They were gay lol.

First death, I accidentally grabbed a grenade and died. Second death, I tried to land on a carpet and it disappeared!

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Yeah, I hate it when that happens. Despite it being my favorite stage to counterpick it sometimes betrays me. :laugh:

:069:

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: He didn't seem to get frustrated even though he was terribly unfortunate that match. :D

I hope his partner still had faith in him; my partner would have made me feel like poo. D:

Bwett

Smash Ace
Also, 3rd stock I got down-thrown to banana to stage disappear...no options...the stage ***** me hard! =(

Oh yeah, check out the sudden death. Did you see my amazing OoS options? Changing the metagame, one clutch moment at a time lol

sonic 12111

Smash Journeyman
Thats something you dont see everyday, and it was in the grand finals in a tourney. If i were watching that i would Lmao so hard.

bobson

Smash Lord
So did they count the sudden death as a win or make you play again 2v1 or something?

Top Bottom