• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yoshi Christmas Break Mini Tourney?

Chaco

Never Logs In
Anyone be interested in matching up all of our Yoshis now? Like we did back over the summer. i think now that we've all played longer it'll truly show who's better and stuff.

Plus I wanna play Bwett.

Would anyone be interested in this?

Tidycats29

Smash Cadet
NNID
supadino007
Switch FC
4953-1106-1226
well better than nothing i guess

I won't mind to be in it

Tidycats29

Smash Cadet
NNID
supadino007
Switch FC
4953-1106-1226
i think next weekend most people finish the semester

so this upcoming weekend should be the date to start

cause the week above is christmas and all
so not many people will be on to play

bigman40

Smash Master
I certainly won't be here cause of a tournament on this Saturday. You can do it, but I'll be going for first place in my first offline tourney (a more real one).

Sharky

Smash Master
All the big names joining in for fun, eggs, and chicken bacon ranch?

I'm in. XD

Depends on the date, of course. I've got a good-sized string of days off starting this weekend, so that ought to work . =)

Too bad it's online. =(

SOVAman

Smash Hero
i don't like online and i can't do this anyways do to offline tourneys

maybe half of Chicken Bacon Ranch can join *cough* *cough* Shiri

StarYoshi14

Smash Rookie
I certainly won't be here cause of a tournament on this Saturday. You can do it, but I'll be going for first place in my first offline tourney (a more real one).
Represent us Yoshis Big.

Also, I would be up for a Yoshi tourney, even though online Yoshi dittos are who can get the lucky gimp or footstool. Is there a date?

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
I'd love to be in this. Of course, it really depends on when this is going to be, but hopefully I'll be able to join.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Date, iunno yet. And Yoshi dittos are the sexiest matches ever. Ask Les.

We have some "LMAO" videos.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
ugh.. Online frustrates me >_< And I don't think the title God of Yoshi would be appropriate for an ONLINE yoshi ditto tourn.. >_>

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
I don't get this whole "Chicken Bacon Ranch" thing. Is this some sort of inside joke that no one bothered telling me about? >_>

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Date, iunno yet. And Yoshi dittos are the sexiest matches ever. Ask Les.

We have some "LMAO" videos.
Killing each other with uair/fsmash at the same time? Priceless.

There are some things money can't buy. For everything else, there's Yoshi dittos.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Okay how's everyone feel starting it the weekend after Christmas and ending the 3 and 4th?

bigman40

Smash Master
chaco, you feel like adding in the people on AiB? Their host got screwed, so I told them I might be able to get something to happen with both.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Are they members on here too? If not either way, I guess we could double it up. It'll be a pain trying to keep everyone informed though.

bigman40

Smash Master
The information you post here, I can post it over on AiB. So you won't have all the work for yourself ;) And I don't think they are (some of them anyway)

Chaco

Never Logs In
The information you post here, I can post it over on AiB. So you won't have all the work for yourself ;) And I don't think they are (some of them anyway)
Alright, well that'll work.

Okay, since your helping, help me decide on format. Like before? Or brackets to start out with?

Chaco

Never Logs In
You mean a round robin so everyone can play each other, then brackets? Sure. That works for me.
Alright, so everyone will get to play each other. Then we take the people with the top 8 scores and put them in the final bracket.

Top Bottom