• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Nikes

Smash Lord
NNID
AussieYoshi
Hey guys, does anyone happen to have/know where I can get that tuxedo Yoshi texture someone made a while back? Can't find it anywhere :c

Nikes

Smash Lord
NNID
AussieYoshi
Brawl vault probably.
I would've thought so, but it wasn't in there...despite there being tuxedo textures for some other chars. :s

This guy has Tuxedo Yoshi over Pink Yoshi in his Texture pack if you wanna just download all of it just for that one texture: http://www.smashboards.com/threads/lord-khantis-texture-hacks-compelete-with-csps.230996/

I looked around for about 15 mins but couldnt find the Tuxedo myself either.
Sweet, I was looking for this texture pack anyway! Thanks a lot dude! :bee:
Edit: The guy who posted the texture pack isn't active anymore, and he's only got textures for characters A-N, not the rest including Yoshis :(

Oh! Z'zgashi, I'm still not getting the GR>Uair on Jiggs, I've only ever got it like, once-even when doing it asap. Would you mind listing the specifics and stuff again?>.>

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
The easiest way to do it imo is to watch Yoshi's foot right as he grab releases (he raises one of his feet into the air during his grab release animation), and press jump right when his foot is hitting the floor, then hold forward a bit and press up on the c stick right before you get to the highest point of your jump. Timing is still difficult, but thats the best way to get it down from what Ive seen.

Scatz

Smash Champion
The Yoshi Tux costume used to be on Kitty Corp's website, but the site had some issues and lost a good amount of the older textures iirc. Tuxedo Yoshi is one of those lost.

The one and only

Banned via Warnings
Dead again? Well, let "GYK" wake up the tribe again. Tiers don't exist! It's how you play your character, and put the dedication, and determination, and focus; you will win whoever comes in your way, and that's the truth.

Be blessed Yoshi brethren's~

GoldenyoshiKing

Banned via Warnings
Do you really think it's that hard to accomplish it? Yes it it, but if you work hard, and put the focus, and effort; you will go far. Even a game-play change will help :/ If KingToon took a game of Nario, and I'm sure he would of won if those ******** **** (my kind) didn't come in the room at Nec13. I believe I'm saying it right. I hope... Ganon mains need to have a better reaction. Meaning, power shield more, and don't be sacred to thunder stomp more. Learn to have that reaction once you thunder stomp to get ready to shield whatever an attack comes next. Verm sure knows how to. Why not the rest? Practice more reads of Ganons choke slam, and read their movements. Tricks to Thunder Stomp, or a forward smash. Heck, you could even do a pivot walk to psych out your opponents. Lets say MetaKnight is doing his titls, and looking fancy. You know he's going to pull out that nado. So why no forward smash, shIEld, and retreat. Metaknight is close to you, or near you. step dodge, choke slam. Ganon even has a jab on MetaKnight, and a down tilt (I believe) so that means he can down tilt, and since he's low or high percentage; jump either way, and up air, if he dodges (which he will) then forward air him, and he'll die. Why? Because he's MetaKnight. Lighter than a feather. He's like a fly with a sword basically. I don't have time to explain every character, and set ups that Ganon fights. You wouldn't understand, or think about it:/ So here's a side match-up problem that no body takes seriously. MetaKnight! If detailed everything. There would be an article. So I'll stick with this, and yeah:/
If he's low then wait on what he will do; if he jumps, and air dodges, then up tilt, and continue on from there.
If you're offstage, and MetaKnight goes for a neutral air, and you jump, and dodge; MetaKnight will go for a shuttle loop (99.99% sure) you MUST learn how to wall tech. Heck! Even for Yoshi's. Learn your reaction time, and it gets a lot earlier.

How to pratice:

Go to training mode put 99 stocks, pick temple, be anyone, and hit each other until you get around 76% or more, and then go offstage, and hit each other. Di to the edge, and tech, then get back on stage, and change characters, and continue on from there. Still confused? Not surprised:/ you will be great on playing Melee... ha:/ Anyway, use your mind, and figure things out. Didn't you guys already do that. Like...??? School:) Math, and English, and factions, and such. Same thing:) Think of it as Math, work your butt of to master all it's tricks, and turns. Same for games, and everything really. Once you start to think like this. I promise you all will get far with your mains. From Ganon to MetaKnight. AtoZ. Be blessed~

Edit: It's better I show you guys.. that way you'll understand... ha:/ Try to at least though...

Forgot no more thing D: CHARACTER RESPECT!<3 :D YOU WANT IT? WORK FOR IT!

GoldenyoshiKing

Banned via Warnings
Raptor... ah... ah... you need to realize something. That was I got character respect in Aib. Of course.. now they just earse it:/ Smh! I was always called best Yoshi, but of course there was tourney players that would argue and be like 'what? Delta is the best'... moving on. I learn Raptor, that's something you haven't developed yet. I change whatever I've been doing, and learn to adapt to that new entry, and continue on from there. When "BurntStocks?" played me, he ***** me with his MetaKnight, also it was beyond laggy, but I'm not going to complain, and I remember you did the same as we played. So we're even in that category. I changed my style by learning dr more eficently, and I mean used it everytime in a match; I didn't even care if I lost. I was determinded to learn it, and I did like 2nd nature. I began to learn things with dr; like edge options, (instead of only doing a get up attack) I learned better tricks, and set ups; learned my side B reversals (for mind games) I then never got beat, and I'm putting this on my life. I never lost to anyone after that. I *****, and destroyed wifi MetaKnight, and come-on... it's MetaKnight... the flipper could just shuttle loop, and down smash all day, and still win (so no excuses) I *****, and destroyed others like Mazie, and smashking. (Due hates me by the way) Dakpo as well, and many more. Dakpo was amazing though<3 I never got far, and I just wanted to end it. I'm happy as well Raptor. That place is more than F'd up:/ I see it like this. It's not a chat-able site, and If you do say something... everyone gets on you. Of course they wouldn't say trash if they saw me face to face, and if they did.. boy... watch out! Good luck with that~

Guess I have to enter a special room where it gives everyone super powers, and they would wreck me right? (I'm talking about ladders)
Yup, they would destroy me, and power shield everything I threw, they would do foot stool combos, and break my spirit in brawling... ha:/ now that's a troll comment Raptor (a real one)

That's exactly how it is, and no one even joins. It's always an alt. Why? Because I have a friend of mine over there. Telling me what goes on. All to remind me that what I did was the right choice, by leaving, and I'm not the only one that agrees with me. (Just in-case someone wants to get smart with me) Good luck with that as well~

Be blessed, and think before you post back Raptor.

Oh, by the way. I know Rooster changed his name to GoldenLinkKing:/ GLK huh? Okay then:)

The one and only

Banned via Warnings
... Why do people always challenge me:/ I give you some motivation, and you guys spit on it:/ Am I surprised? Nope, not a bit.

You guys... just lost it... I don't even know why you still play with Yoshi:/ You won't preform any super powers if you return to another tourney (with the same game-play) You'll just stay in the same placing:/

You're just better of main-ing MetaKnight. You have a lot of knowledge (not impressible, but good). Why won't you guys just add your own words of saying to your game-play? You guys are so bizarre... whats more weird is that there is "drama" where's the cameras, and the paparazzi's? Very surprised no one went in, and bashed my truth.

...Well, I'll be gone again. For a good one as well. Seems I made drama again:/ or tried to motivate you guys:/

Hm, hi Dakpo, keep up that Zero Suit Samus man. Be blessed all~

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I think I miss when you called us all terrible instead of you giving advice.
Probably the third or forth person I've thought of putting on ignore. Just letting ya know what I and many others are probably thinking too for whoever still comes in this dead YGD hoping for something different but then sees you posting instead.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
S-soooooo~!
Um~

Yesterday instead of doing homework, I got bored, and styled my hair to look like I have big wolf ears~ <3
I know this ain't the place but PM if anyone wants to see.

Sorry~ Just, ya know, trying to move the conversation away from this social awkwardness.

So, anything you guys did recently?

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Post it here.
Once upon a time I tried to style my hair like L from Death note, the things they did to my hair that day was crazy and stuff I would've never done in fear of burning my hair or destroying it in some way.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Post it here :3 And I just finished my last class today. Will be getting my associates :3
Oooh nice!
Mm, yea, I think everyones been focusing hard on school stuff lately. So what kinda degree are ya aiming for dude?

And nooooooo!
I'm kinda shy about it~
Here i'll PM ya both~

Depster

Smash Champion
I think I've seen that before, and I believe it's a little girl who has a huge problem...

I still have 4 or 5 more weeks of class. Yay quarter system! Delta feels me if I remember correctly.
Sprained my knee of all things in January and March and am finally starting to feel 90%. Playing volleyball and stuff for intramurals.

Saturday is my local IEEE's quarterly LAN party! We are having a brawl doubles tournament as per usual and a Halo 4 doubles tournament this time around! I was banned from playing the brawl one cause I always win and am an officer in our club, but hopefully I can still play in the Halo one.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Yoooo, I got you Depster. I still got about a month left.

IM sports are killing me, dude. I had to randomly play goal keeper yesterday for soccer (in some torrential down pour, which was pretty ****ing awesome), but I hurt my elbow real bad while blocking shots and diving and stuff. I'm also constantly sore in general because of the constant activity. Blargh.

LOL @ being banned from Brawl, though. That's hilarious.

Nikes

Smash Lord
NNID
AussieYoshi
Banned from Brawl for being too good? They just mad~ Maybe if you went Solimar...:awesome:
And soccer ftw! How many of you guys play sports?

Scatz

Smash Champion
I got banned from my college's tourneys for being too good. Hell, they banned me from one tournament even though I wasn't at the college for that summer lol.

Congratz on getting your associates Raptor.

I used to play a decent amount of sports when I was young (football, basketball, golf, flag football [college]). Don't play any sports outside of golf (when I have time) now, but definitely in shape from working out regularly and running around from filming.

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
Nah this title is really outdated now,It should be changed.

Scatz

Smash Champion
What happened Depster? I thought you were playing with the school?

Delta, anything related to summer since most people are out lol

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
Your guys from murica all having summer and me studying here...

Top Bottom