• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Now if you made that .9, and changed the Yoshi to Peach, I would agree with that.

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
The only time Hades beat me in the past was in pools. I have a strong record against him in bracket and money matches. I am sad that last time we played, he went DDD and G&W. Now I play Yoshiken here in AZ (he will be the next top Yoshi) and continue to beat him. We have hype matches.

:phone:
I love our matches. As you said, they always have extreme hype. I got close to beating you last time, and I am going to make sure that it happens next tournament, hahaha.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Lulz

Lvl 9 CPU peach just 2 stocked me.
I agree.
Peaches favor.

She footstoled KO'd me:(

Usually when I play a Lv 9 Peach, I 3 stock her regardless of the character I'm using. A lot of the time I dont even take any damage in the process either.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I play CPUs all the time when Im bored at home doing nothing.

So basically that means I play them like, once or twice a month cuz im never bored at home doing nothing.

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
I play them all the time, actually.

Somehow camping doesn't really work with CPUs...

Some CPUs are beastly.

My peach, Kirby, and TL are great CPUs.

My MK CPU, and my ICs, and pika are REALLY BAD and easy to beat.

Rob goes back and forth.
Everyone else is kinda meh.

ivan209

Smash Rookie
Hello just liking to introduce myself. Hi there I'm a yoshi main from Vegas (recently switch from falco about 2 month ago, but he has been my sub since 08). Hope I get to know all of you soon. So you might see me lurk/post in some threads here for some time

Depster

Smash Champion
Hello just liking to introduce myself. Hi there I'm a yoshi main from Vegas (recently switch from falco about 2 month ago, but he has been my sub since 08). Hope I get to know all of you soon. So you might see me lurk/post in some threads here for some time
Cool beans.

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
vegas huh? how is everyone doing out there?(used to live there)

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Oh really? I've been down to a Vegas tournament before but I dont think you were there as I didnt see any other Yoshi player, however it was almost a year ago. I took 9th losing to Lycan and Kitamerby and placed #2 in my pool only losing to SK92.

Also, as a Utah player, we plan on coming down more often once I get a better car that can stand up to the trip.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Zigsta loses to DPHAT, guys.

Good games, zig. I wasn't there but I'm sure they were good games.
Game 1 vs his MK was last hit last stock. Mad close all the way. Game 2 he beat me solidly with Marth. He's a lot better at the Bowser MU as Marth.

Overall it was a REALLY fun and hype set. Both of us really enjoyed getting to play each other.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Zigsta_film Chris Hewitt
Polt (Yoshi) beats Illmatic (Peach) 2-1.

What happens now?
I assume the Yoshis now have claim to half of the territory currently held by the Peaches.
Polt is also upgraded to a three-star leader and all of his units get a small attack bonus.

ivan209

Smash Rookie
@mc: it's good down here, we are starting to get some more people turning out to the tourneys over the past few month, really nice

@flutter: well what tourney are you talking about, and you probably didn't see me because about a year ago I was just starting to play off-line more often and used falco at the time.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Game 1 vs his MK was last hit last stock. Mad close all the way. Game 2 he beat me solidly with Marth. He's a lot better at the Bowser MU as Marth.

Overall it was a REALLY fun and hype set. Both of us really enjoyed getting to play each other.

But it looked like you were mad about Mike2 beating you though. :/

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
You'd be angry too if you traveled up to Dallas just to play someone from your own city that you play at EVERY smashfest.
And we have like... 6 people total that go to tournaments and some of them didn't even go (myself included)!

Poor Zig. :<

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
You'd be angry too if you traveled up to Dallas just to play someone from your own city that you play at EVERY smashfest.
And we have like... 6 people total that go to tournaments and some of them didn't even go (myself included)!

Poor Zig. :<
Me and my brother drove two hours to Ft Worth to a tourney.
Had him in the first round of losers.
My brother.
Whom I fight daily.
And win maybe once a month if he plays really stupid.

Zigsta can trade in his salt;)

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
@flutter: well what tourney are you talking about, and you probably didn't see me because about a year ago I was just starting to play off-line more often and used falco at the time.
It was just a local at the Gemini Palace Arcade.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
But it looked like you were mad about Mike2 beating you though. :/
Yeah. We play a lot, so he knows the MU. Bowser needs to beat Snake game 2 to win the set. He can't win without it against a Snake who knows how to play Bowser.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Polt just played well, some pretty dumb stuff happened but it was a solid set.

Vids should be put up, I guess.

Top Bottom