• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ye link players who travel and tourney

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
come to florida for this tournament in june... http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=164824

I live in florida so i can provide possible housing, I want to see a decent link showing so if you call yourself a pro and you're not scared subscribe for this tourney online;
and deva are you in EGGZ crew cause he's coming and he said he's tryin to bring his crew

When exactly is this tournament. What day and what time. I need to know because of my schedule. Anyways, I live in Texas, so that is quite a ways to travel. Is there anyone in Texas that mains Link? I might join, but I'm actually looking for tournaments in Texas. Then I can record some of my matches and post them here in the Link forums.

Deva

Smash Lord
Umm, I'll try. Depends how many people show up. Florida's like the most expensive ticket to get as far as the mainland of the US from Washington. Also, Shane and I are actaully in separate crews, but we can make a new one to represent Washington. I'll do my best, but no guarantees.

Top Bottom