• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Y does every1 like pokemn/ wnt them in ssbb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zarasai

Smash Journeyman
whoa shiner in your video which one are you? oh wait i guess it does matter - even I could probably hand your a$$ to you (now thats! saying something XD)
EDIT oh nvm i see your falco

Fawriel

Smash Master
What I wonder is why so many people do NOT want Pokemon in Brawl...

I love the first post.

"This is constructive critism.
Pokemon is gay.
Thank you."

Wrath`

Smash Master
i wiould own your falco any day with my kiler roy/link.
pokemon games are fun
the show i will agree is bad.
you are a die hard christian i will take the fun out of everything that my religon cant make sense of basstedzz

strider43

Smash Journeyman
I guess i could respect an opinion if it was a little nicer. When you say things like "POKEMON are stupid and shouldn't be in any game ever cause it's against Christians blah blah blah..." It makes me not want to listen to you. But if you said "instead of putting in more Pokemon i think they should add more variety of characters" i could sorta see where you're coming from. But don't forget it was a Pokemon that was top tier in SSB64.

strider43

Smash Journeyman
I guess i could respect an opinion if it was a little nicer. When you say things like "POKEMON are stupid and shouldn't be in any game ever cause it's against Christians blah blah blah..." It makes me not want to listen to you. But if you said "instead of putting in more Pokemon i think they should add more variety of characters" i could sorta see where you're coming from. But don't forget it was a Pokemon that was top tier in SSB64.
Do you see what I'm saying? Being rude doesn't make you popular. And please watch the video's on my sig and learn something from them -.- you could benefit from them.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I'm gonna go through this pile of crap and warn anyone who broke a rule, even if it's a tiny one like coughing. This is purly ******** and I hate you ALL.

*Grumble* can't even take the weekend off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom