• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

xXSnOwMaNXx & GAMERS XPERIENCE present SNOWDAY March 17

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
wtf is monocon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

screw mcgriddles........

i will come to this drunk (its still goin on the 17th right)

and if i do that im gonna end up feelin up on jessica alba and get kicked out :(

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
Mcgriddles PWN!
Anyone who thinks otherwise will have to Mcgriddles Match me as well. If i win you have to eat Mcgriddles. If i lose i have to eat mcgriddles.

Laijin

Smash Hero
Tong. I think you should go to snowday xP
Snowday is gonna be SO much better.
The momocon tourney really sucks(remember last year? It was like a 4 hour wait between each of your matches, etc...).

btw guys, I wont be coming to this.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Mcgriddles PWN!
Anyone who thinks otherwise will have to Mcgriddles Match me as well. If i win you have to eat Mcgriddles. If i lose i have to eat mcgriddles.
You're on. Granted, i'm pretty sure this wont happen around breakfast time, so we cant have a real mcgriddles match. Maybe we can do it for the advance on the evo trip? LOL

Tong. I think you should go to snowday xP
"THE GREAT WALL OF TONG. OVER 50 STORIES HIGH. THERE'S NO WAY AROUND IT. GET THE TONG OUT CHYA MOUTH." -Renagade Marth.

I called jay today, and we were talkin about those quotes today.

. . . .

snowdayyyyyyyyyyyyyy ... betchya it's gunna be like, 80 degress, too.

eastheaven

Smash Ace
but if I go to MONOCON, I can try to win something as long as CO_AND_ME stays cooped up in the frat house.

Chance to win vs. funz

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
I think there should just be like, a mcgriddles bracket.

Everytime you get a win, you get 2 mcgriddles.

You lose? You get one.

That way, everybody's a winner, and everybody's got some 'griddles.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
I think there should just be like, a mcgriddles bracket.

Everytime you get a win, you get 2 mcgriddles.

You lose? You get one.

That way, everybody's a winner, and everybody's got some 'griddles.
lol, we'll need a bowl freckle bracket after that. 5 minutes on the throne if you win, 2 if you lose.
i think everyone will be a loser 2 hours after the mcgriddle bracket...:urg:

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
that bracket will never happen. nor will this tourney.

spencer got arrested for unsaid event/actions and will be unable to host this tourney.

i ould in his palce but im gonna be to drunk to do the 17th.....so yah...

.....SNOWDAY IS CANCELED (get it...the irony of snowday*a day usually for a canceled event* is being cancelled)

lmao im so slick....! like snow slicked roads! HAH I DID IT AGAIN!

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
that bracket will never happen. nor will this tourney.

spencer got arrested for unsaid event/actions and will be unable to host this tourney.

i ould in his palce but im gonna be to drunk to do the 17th.....so yah...

.....SNOWDAY IS CANCELED (get it...the irony of snowday*a day usually for a canceled event* is being cancelled)

lmao im so slick....! like snow slicked roads! HAH I DID IT AGAIN!
You just SD right there....
As far as who can run the tourny ummm wait in teh past hasnt the guy who advertise the GX tournys like not host them at all. In even so cant eugene like host it. Either way i think this tourny is still a go and i just pwn Epslion AGAIN HAHAHAH!

Ares726

Smash Ace
Thank goodness. Otherwise there wouldn't be a GA tourney until G4S3, and that's a looong way off. Way to step up to the plate guys. Kudos to you.

Eugenio

Smash Lord
I just wanna say... f**** you, Jeezy the Snowman! I hope I calm down before you'r ******* gets out of jail, or I'll go to jail for beating your a$$!

±wì§+ë®

Smash Journeyman
thank God I don't have to host this... I'll be there of course.
Just an update. Due to Spencer not being able to host this, Sign ups/Warm ups will start at 4 o clock. The tourney will start immediately at 5 O clock. Don't show up at 12 or you'll be a little disappointed. Other than that, tourney is still on...and Spencer still sucks.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
<3 Eugene
Be ready man! 15$ is a lot of monies on the line, even for a 3/5!
I've heard from Chaddd you're beasting a lot nowadays, I can't wait to play you!

Eugenio

Smash Lord
<3 Eugene
Be ready man! 15$ is a lot of monies on the line, even for a 3/5!
I've heard from Chaddd you're beasting a lot nowadays, I can't wait to play you!
I was born ready.

BTW no one go to monocon or whatever it's called cuz it's got gay rules just like every other convention smash tourny. Don't be surprised if you go to that crap and get counter picked on Hyrule Temple and Flat Zone.

Hitman_Yosumi1881

Smash Rookie
Flat Zone?!! ewwww thats horse **** lol maybe i wont go to it

i'd love to come up to this tourney n prob get my *** destroyed......just wish it wasn't 2 hrs away.....dont feel like driving so far when i could be drunk in that amount of time

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Just an update. Due to Spencer not being able to host this, Sign ups/Warm ups will start at 4 o clock. The tourney will start immediately at 5 O clock. Don't show up at 12 or you'll be a little disappointed. Other than that, tourney is still on...and Spencer still sucks.

So, lemme get this straight..

This is still going down, just starting later.

. . . . Oh dear jesus I dont see me getting home till like........... 4, maybe 5 in the morning? D:

it's still at the same spot though, right

Top Bottom