• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

xXSnOwMaNXx & GAMERS XPERIENCE present SNOWDAY March 17

datman6699

Smash Journeyman
just don't do random seeding. it's not too hard to set up if you hold the teams tourney before the singles tourney.

xXSnOwMaNXx

Smash Journeyman
yay ive been saved i suppose lol but seeing as it is my tourney seeding will be done by teams winners going on top and bottom opposite from each other so on and so forth any objections you can just suck my ****

Laijin

Smash Hero
Who wants to play my Mewtwo for a money match? :o
$1, 2/3?
The only rule here is that im only accepting money matches against my Mewtwo if we have never played before at all xP
It'll be fun that way.

xXSnOwMaNXx

Smash Journeyman
chirs you smash noob how dare you join the threads with your none sig havin *** and talk **** to me and i wont lose to you cause that makes me laugh muahahahahahaha wait if i laugh while im playing ill lose oh SHIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTT

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Who wants to play my Mewtwo for a money match? :o
$1, 2/3?
The only rule here is that im only accepting money matches against my Mewtwo if we have never played before at all xP
It'll be fun that way.
I don't think I've ever played you...
1$ MM?

@everyone else: MMs? friendlies?

mog112

Smash Ace
i got a new challenge for anyone.

each pick 5 different characters. start off with 1 each and battle, whoever wins keeps their stock and character while the other pick one of the remaining 4 characters they started with left. repeat till one person has no characters left.

ill mm for any amount. no greater than $5 though lol

anyone up for this?

Laijin

Smash Hero
i got a new challenge for anyone.

each pick 5 different characters. start off with 1 each and battle, whoever wins keeps their stock and character while the other pick one of the remaining 4 characters they started with left. repeat till one person has no characters left.

ill mm for any amount. no greater than $5 though lol

anyone up for this?
Lets make this even more intresting. The characters you pick can not be any higher than mid level on the current tier list. :o That should make for some intresting match ups.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
@ 112- I think that 5 character idea would be fun, I'll do that with you for a 5$ match!
@ Laijin- No response? T_T

Oh, and Tommy(TBag) is too lazy to get on the boards, but he wants some MMs as well~

Eugenio

Smash Lord
@ 112- I think that 5 character idea would be fun, I'll do that with you for a 5$ match!
@ Laijin- No response? T_T

Oh, and Tommy(TBag) is too lazy to get on the boards, but he wants some MMs as well~
Hey Mike, $15 mm? The final installment of our mm's. I know I said I quit Marth, but I'll bring him back just for you. Do you accept? This'll be my last mm until I get confident enough to start throwing money around. We just have a score to settle.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
man im glad this caught my eye.

I had all intention of goin down to orlando for a tourney there on the 17th. Ima be hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hopefully.

Ares726

Smash Ace
I won't be able to make it for Doubles, but I should be there for Singles. I've got something Columbus from 9 to 3. If I get there about 5, Singles won't have started right?

daniel-zaman

Smash Journeyman
hey will there be a Free For All tournament here again?

if so im all in. but if not, i dont think i can make singles or doubles. actually, i just wont come.

±wì§+ë®

Smash Journeyman
Can't decide between Monocon SSBM and SnOWDAY
Snowday. All the cool kids are going to be there, and apparently, Jessica Alba, & McGriddles (If you're into disgusting morning delicacies :urg: ). You wouldn't want to miss out on Jessica Alba...would you...would you?

would you?

Top Bottom