• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

xX*Washington Player Finder/Event Finder*Xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jem.

Smash Master
Yeah right. You can just go to Federal Way from Seattle and play with all the Power Ranked people and such.

Where the eff are all the Marysville smashers, besides my brother..

ThePrime

Smash Lord
Everyone should go add themselves on the global smasher combendium - its much easier than having to list all the washington player locations in a thread. This way we can pin point where everyone lives, down to a street address. If you guys dont think there are players in your city, theres bound to be a player within an hour (max) drive from you - using the GSC. Its not hard to install or anything, plus its really worth it.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=58804

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Everyone always thinks i'm part of washington anyway so might as well add me in :chuckle:

KevinM
Burrillville RI
Bowser

bring it on WA smashers smashfest at my house :)

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
that address isn'tmy address though, so apparently some psycho stalker using that would go to my friends garage that nobody lives in if they wanted to get to me

YEAH I'M TALKIN TO YOU RICK.

Ademisk

Smash Champion
That's it Gimpy, I'll find you if it's the last thing I do!! That or give up 5 minutes in and just wait for you to show up at a tournament. I dunno. I'm unpredictable.

elbryan

Smash Cadet
Elb
Sammamish
Shiek

compared to most "tourney players" i suppose im nub with little experience, but id love to play players close to me being a high schooler

Eggz

Smash Hero
If anyone is posting here, I expect them to look at the gameclucks thread and go to a gameclucks tourney. If you don't go to a gameclucks tourney, you won't be added to this thread. Inactive smashers/people who don't put effort out to be competitive arn't worth the effort.

sagemoon

Smash Lord
No, What eggz is saying is that because you dont want to take the time to travel to Gameclucks for a tournament. Why should we take the time to add you to this thread? Except I think he was a little nicer about it.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
If anyone is posting here, I expect them to look at the gameclucks thread and go to a gameclucks tourney. If you don't go to a gameclucks tourney, you won't be added to this thread. Inactive smashers/people who don't put effort out to be competitive arn't worth the effort.
thats actually kinda dumb, this doesn't have anything to do with skill or anything if somebody lived in say monroe and couldn't make it to any skypal smashfests back in the day because they couldnt get a ride that doesn't mean they aren't smashers or that they shouldn't at least be included on the finder

thats dumb, leave dumb stuff like inactivity to dumb pr discussions

Jem.

Smash Master
I didn't think this is even that big of deal, considering I've been reactive since September and not on there. Apparently this is SERIOUS STUFF HERE.

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
a/s/l? LOL [/eggz contribution]

uhh...what school do you go to, Phantomn?

We should...like...do that one thing, where we play that game, due to the fact that we live in the same town.

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
In about 6 months to a year a Rohins will be living in Washington state. Not sure what city yet :D But yeah, I main Samus and play some Mario.

ThePrime

Smash Lord
In about 6 months to a year a Rohins will be living in Washington state. Not sure what city yet :D But yeah, I main Samus and play some Mario.
hmmm, come to Maple Valley where i live :D. Seriously though, maple valley is small and growing crazy fast, it's one of the few areas where the cost of housing is reasonable - because it's expensive in seattle or bellevue. Plus maple valley has land, which is hard to find these days on houses. Our school district is top in the state next to Issaquah and Bellevue - so yay good education (/stops advertising for maple valley).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom