• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

xX*Washington Player Finder/Event Finder*Xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
Where are all of these random WA smashers coming from? Like none of them have ever been to a gameclucks. Kinda dumb. Everyone should attend gameclucks.
I went to one, I was playing pretty bad though and got knocked out first two rounds. live in eastern washington and tournament dates haven't worked out for me when I have been in the area.

okay James, just give me all the names you want on here, and possibly post the links to their profiles. and be sure to tell them in your major OR threads to post their info if not already done.
lets try to make the next GC a big one.
Since we're going to canada we are goin to try to convince them to all come to our january one, and maybe OR can make it too? and possibly top it all off with eastern WA smashers?

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
What about this months Gameclucks Otto??! Is it going to suck?? Is it going to have 3 people at it?? Noooo. Poop. Looks like we'll have to bring Reed.

I think we've exceeded our capacity for Bowser mains. ;)
Hey james, I'm going to go ahead and start adding some OR folks. It's not my fault if Kyle gets mad for me putting him in the OR section.

JAMES! why would we put all the OR ppls in here when you guy have a thread just like this already???

I don't remeber him playing Sheik at all, lol. Whenever I played him he was either fox or...yoshi, lol. w/e, if he has complaints, i can change it...i guess. :0

Aftermath

Smash Champion
Well Otto, no one checks the first post of ours, seeing as how every 20 posts or so are "Where can I find a list of OR smashers" or "When are some tournaments?" With your appropriately named thread maybe it can resolve that. But yeah, I guess it is silly to have two threads doing the same thing.

Also, I think Ratking quit smash again.

EDIT** How'd you lose your ops and how'd you get them back?

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
yshklr or however you spell justin's online name certainly was a shiek main, and played yoshi long long ago.

he probably just wasn't a fan of shiek vs space animal or osmething

Afro Justin

Smash Journeyman
All the more reason for him to prove himself as a Justin, Tony...

And if there are any other Justins around, I extend my challenge to you as well!

Once and for all, we will determine who the greatest Justin is! (At least as far as smash goes...)

We will create a hierarchical Justin list, and I will reign SUPREME! <insert maniacal laughter>

But yeah... seriously... name battle.

Aftermath

Smash Champion
I'll name battle you. Whoever loses can't use their real name in smash anymore. Also, if you lose, you can't ever call gimpy by his real name, and if I lose, I can only call him by his real name (which sucks).

Afro Justin

Smash Journeyman
HAHAHA! Wow... I totally did not know that! But would you really want to be known as the "Real Justin" or something of the sort (assuming that you win)? I'm not so sure...

you don't live in Tukwila.
I cannot update this for a few days, my computers messed up and I'm at school right now.
Justin, justn is still prolly better than you, lol.

Afro Justin

Smash Journeyman
Well how can we know unless we name battle? Then one of us will be the superior Justin, and the other will be referred to as... something else? Terms will be agreed upon once the name battle is accepted by the other Justin!

So hurry up and accept, Justin!

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
afro justin is afro justin, first off you are an outsider, you cant just come in and steal the local washington justin's name, thats ridiculous, second, he plays shiek. shiek > pika, therefore real justin > fake afro justin xD third.... hmmmm..... third pika isn't cute like bowser, so you lose points for not just playing a bad character, but a non-cute bad character too

i really had no reason to make this post i'm just bored lol

Afro Justin

Smash Journeyman
hahaha... lame, tony. And since he plays shiek, then he has nothing to worry about in our name battle, which is all the more reason for him to accept.

HeroSublime

Smash Ace
@zomgitzfox
Come up to Sultan/Monroe area, we've got some cool smashfests at Ka-Master's place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom