• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

xX*Washington Player Finder/Event Finder*Xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeroSublime

Smash Ace
Every friday at 7PM+. Cept this friday probably, cause a few of us will be gone to Canada.

yshikllr

Smash Apprentice
Wow, I miss smash.

Afro Justin: Yeah sure we can have a match for the name Justin, when I go to Bellevue next, or if people come to Lynnwood ha.

Not real sure why I haven't ever gone to Gameclucks. Maybe someday.

Bobmeister

Smash Rookie
I'm in Auburn. I'm part of a small clan self-named Team Backhand. Search for Team Backhand on Youtube to see our first vid with the other two members of our team. I'm Bobmeister, BTW, and I play Samus/Doc/Jiggs/Fox in that order.

I can get you the names and chars of the other people in my clan if you want, just msg me. :) Thx.

Smashfests yes, ask Mediocre Man, and Tourneys, kinda. There's one on the 31st. :D
I updated the list with like 4 ppl for now, Ill do the rest later.
lol at WA ppl without power. :)
I actually dont have any but ben does.

Geofreak

Smash Cadet
Lol I figured Ben wouldn't tell him to answer his effin cell phone I tried to call him eight times now. Anyways I'm sitting here at my friends house with a generator lool. People come up from the streets to watch TV and we charge them 14 dollars and hour holy crap we have so much money.

CSBrokaw

Smash Cadet
CSBrokaw
Tacoma (But I live in Puyallup)
Captain Falcon

Edit: Haha whoops, didn't need the words, I should read more.

TheCatPhysician

Smash Ace
Alright, so I missed that Smashfest because I arrived a day late. Any other events happening anywhere around Bellingham between now and the 31st? By the way, thanks for the help, Silent Wolf.

Afro Justin

Smash Journeyman
Huh... Strange how I don't have any competition for Pikachu, huh... I wonder why?! He's obviously the best character in the game!

R.C.

Smash Apprentice
Ka, I'm having a moral debate to whether or not challenge them all to Falcon dittos. I suppose curiosity of where mine stands in poisoning my thoughts...Also, you were NOT at the smash fest this evening/morning or whatever. Eggz was there and I am disapointed in you. I thought you should know because I want to play your SAVAGE Luigi

CSBrokaw

Smash Cadet
I struggle with 'teching' or whatnot constantly. I think that's all that I need to say about my skill :(

What is this GameClucks place?

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Lol, yeah, that was pretty dumb. You should go to Otto's this Friday. (Right, Otto? you is having smashfest, or what?)

I heard you combo'd Eggz' Fox into a pile of poo in da money matches. Sweeet. Anyways, Gameclucks is in Lynwood. Monthly tourneys. Next one is the 13th of Jan. Go to it. Doooo it. There's a thread for 'em called WA monthlies.

sagemoon

Smash Lord
Fate
Lynnwood
Marth

EDIT: I guess I've already been added as the name Sagemoon. Also, Jace (under non profile ppl) is me (my real name in which i went to the first tournament as).

Sabro

Smash Rookie
I'm looking to learn a few tips from some good smash players!
Name - Sabro
City - Kingston/Poulsbo
Main - Samus / Mario / Shiek

=-)

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
kingston eh? me and silversh4d0w are just a short ferry ride away from ya, maybe i'll have a big smashfest sometime or something haha

Afro Justin

Smash Journeyman
Sagemoon . . . You aren't Jace. Jace goes to Digipen. So unless you commute from Lynnwood to Redmond every day, you aren't Jace.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I too will force minor updates!

Tim
Redmond
Ness/Ness (Because I really wish I had a secondary worth a bean)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom