• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

XSmash - New Series and New Venue! Ft Zinoto/Zero/Anti/ADHD/Nairo!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Pwii from Texas is now coming to this meaning 100% of Leap of Faith will be here!

Crew Money Matches let's goo!!

Edit: Nvm about him, he's coming to NJ January 4th and not December 4th lol!

TSM ZeRo

Pwii from Texas is now coming to this meaning 100% of Leap of Faith will be here!

Crew Money Matches let's goo!!

Edit: Nvm about him, he's coming to NJ January 4th and not December 4th lol!
Oh wow Keitaro, you trolled me so baaaad here. I thought "Wow, did Oscar really changed his travel plans out of nowhere for this tourney? Awesome!" But then.... lol.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
I might be able to come to this instead of uprise. Can anyone house me friday and saturday possibly? If I make it then I'd be riding greyhound to NY, then taking the train close to the venue or wherever I'd need to. I'll help pay for gas/housing cost.

:phone:

TSM ZeRo

I might be able to come to this instead of uprise. Can anyone house me friday and saturday possibly? If I make it then I'd be riding greyhound to NY, then taking the train close to the venue or wherever I'd need to. I'll help pay for gas/housing cost.

Contact Keitaro, Nakat, False, ADHD or anyone who lives in rutgers. They're all going to the tourney, and live in NJ.

Zinoto

Smash Lord

^^ This for me too. I will be Greyhounding it as well.

Osennecho

Smash Ace
Hmmmm... May be able to go and bring up to 8 other random friends from PA who have also never been to a tournament before.
Goal for tourney if I can make it: Continue my record of never having been 3 stocked...
I see this multi-year record ending before the month is done.....

Keitaro

Hmmmm... May be able to go and bring up to 8 other random friends from PA who have also never been to a tournament before.
Goal for tourney if I can make it: Continue my record of never having been 3 stocked...
I see this multi-year record ending before the month is done.....
Haha, nice goal. I really hope you and your friends can make it. I will have a lot of setups at this event so there will be a lot of chances to play friendlies against others too. Bring all your friends if you can, I'm sure they'll have a great time here :D

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Super mega hyped for this

I need a teammate, are you going to this Salem (I can't drive you unfortunately)

Top Bottom