• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

XS & V1CE Presents: Game Reapers!!! MD/VA, AL/GA, NC/SC, OoR HYPE!!!

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
**** Melee and **** dignity! My ****ing Arthur is gonna ram his ****ing lances up your mother****ing *****!

*ahem* I plan to attend this. Sounds like fun :cool:

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Exactly Snap lol

Twitch get out of here MvC3 > melee by like 10 fold xD
ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyye!

yo steve dont overload urself on the first tourney lol

melee in the future is fine

but brawl and mvc3 should be the main kings of dis first one.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
also, in a few weeks lets make a list of possible/ confirmed attendance to build the hype.

and put big names in the title.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
gimr you should come =D i wouldn't make u team with me again after failing so hard last time tho >.> sry =[

stingers

Smash Obsessed
steve posting this **** in a bunch of ppls PR threads just pisses them off not makes them want to come =[

V1CE

Smash Champion
steve posting this **** in a bunch of ppls PR threads just pisses them off not makes them want to come =[
Lol I know not to spam it. Posting it 1 time doesn't hurt or piss off anyone...

I have promoted tourneys before :/

People are already aiming me from other regions with a couple questions on ****... Only time will tell what happens.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
yea lets focus on EC cause they are the closest. u think FL will drive? it aint that far away.

V1CE

Smash Champion
i sold my soul to maplestory so no bawrl until pound 5 =((

FREEEEEEE.

@ steve, orly? i didnt know they wanted to go lol

oh dearrrrrr loooooooooooool
no johns this is a month after pound so no brawl till pound? you should still come with NY :D

@ 313 yo man relax this aint a national lmaooo. I wonder what top players even wanna play MvC3 anyway.

ALSO i have an attendee list on 1st page. Its the 1st post so check that out now and then. LET ME KNOW WHAT EVENTS YOU GONNA JOIN! also i will update it when i get word what MvC players might come.

Top Bottom