• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Xbox Legends ClimaX: The Xbox Series X/S's 'Ultimate' Smash (Nominating Final Base Game Content (Stages))

Should we include 4th Party Content

• Total voters

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Votes:

1. Guardian
2. Ark Citadel

1. Wraithmarsh
2. Tattered Spire

1. Gobi's Valley
2, Jiggoseum

1. Washington DC
2. Painted Desert

Gears Stage - The Hollow

1699638472052.png

The Hollow is the home of the Locust Horde featuring numerous tunnels and subterranean castle-like structures above a pool of Emulsion. The general vibe is similar to that of Brinstar but you have cameos from various soldiers and creatures within the Locust Horde such as Berserkers, Corpsers, Reavers, Drones, Boomers and Kantus Priests.

KI stage - UltraTech Museum

(This is a more up to date looking concept of the stage as if it were in KI2013 because the original stage images are all really crusty)

This is Fulgore's home stage in KI2 and features numerous UltraTech creations dotted about in the background.

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
Voting:
Halo:
  1. ARK Citadel
  2. Tsavo Highway
Fable:
  1. Tattered Spire
  2. Weather Chamber
Banjo-Kazooie:
  1. Gobi's Valley
  2. Jiggoseum
Age of Empires:
  1. Painted Desert
  2. Washington D.C.
Stages:
Stage Name: Jacinto Maximum Security Prison
Stage Origin: Gears of War (2006)
Franchise: Gears of War

The first location we see in the entire series, but honestly a decently effective visual showcase for it. Battle takes place on the floor of the prison with walkoffs to the side, but low walls break up the ground to make things a little more interesting. In addition, I-beams sometimes fall from the ceiling and act as additional platforms, and partway through the course of the match, the back wall collapses to reveal an overlook to Jacinto City as a whole, which is overrun with Locusts.

Stage Name: Forest Temple
Stage Origin: Kameo: Elements of Power (2005)
Franchise: Kameo

Hidden amongst the depths of the Forgotten Forest is an ancient structure - the Forest Temple. Being one of the earlier stages in the game (and in keeping with the elemental theme present throughout the series), this stage takes place atop a mossy structure adorned with ancient statuettes and torches, as well as some trees on both sides that act as walls and overhead platforms.

Stage Name: Garden
Stage Origin: Viva Piñata (2006)
Franchise: Viva Piñata

A fairly simple stage based on the life-simulator elements of the Viva Piñata series, the Garden is packed with cameos from different piñata from both the first game and its 2008 sequel Trouble in Paradise. It takes place on a grass walk-off with a low stone wall creating a raised platform on one side, and with the other side featuring a platform in the form of some tree branches.

Stage Name: Tiger Shrine
Stage Origin: Killer Instinct (1994)
Franchise: Killer Instinct

Jago's home stage from the first KI, I think this one could be a fun alternative suggestion (even if UltraTech probably makes a lot more sense.) The stage itself centres round the central platform, though the two golden tigers on each side are also interactible - collapsing down into the valley if attacked too much. In addition, there's a ceiling above the middle of the platform, which also collapses (alongside the background pillars) if attacked too much. Jago himself features in the background, either meditating or observing the fight going on.

Northsouthmap

Smash Champion
1. ARK Citadel
2. Guardian

1. Tattered Spire
2. Wraithmarsh

1. Banjoland
2. Jiggoseum

1. Washington DC
2. Painted Desert

Enchanted Kingdom

With it being the main setting, it would be a traveling stage.

Gridlock

Fight on the buildings.

darkvortex

Smash Champion
1. ARK Citadel
2. Guardian

1. Wraithmarsh
2. Tattered Spire

1. Banjoland
2. Jiggoseum

1. Falcon Company Outpost
2. Washington DC

Gears._Clocktower.png

Clocktower
A pretty popular multiplayer Gears map. Players fight in front of the clock tower on destroyed buildings. There are areas you can hide behind, to copy the gameplay of the Gears games.

KillerInstinct-IndustrialComplex_zps0be0ffe8.png

Industrial Complex
Fulgore 's stage from the classic KI games. This is pretty much an exact copy of the stage, but expanded. You can knock players off the stage.

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Our poll on Dashboard & Bowerstone ended with each category getting 1 vote except the winning one (which got 2) which was our updates are classified as new stages & the original variants will still be in the game.

Results
Halo
1 ARK Citadel 8 (Added)
2 Guardian 5
3 Crows Nest 4
4 Tsavo Highway 1

Fable
1 Tattered Spire 10 (Added)
2 Wraithmarsh 7
3 Weather Chamber 1

Banjo
1 Banjoland 7 (Added)
2 Gobis Valley 6
3 Jiggoseum 5

Age of Empires
1 Washington DC 8 (Added)
2 Painted Desert 6
3 Falcon Company Outpost 4

Nexus

Not really into Gears, this location came up quick when looking into possible stages & debuted in the 2nd game which is out at this point.

Thorn Castle

I only played the 1st area of the game (do want to go back to the game eventually), i know we dont want too many opening area stages but this one was pretty fun & i dont think we have a castle themed stage yet.

Ill probably skip Viva Pinata, remember the game revolving around the Garden so that being the stage makes sense. Never made it far enough to see Pinartica or Dessert Desert, not sure if it would make any sense to incorporate them in stage or maybe add them as potential variants down the road.

Combo Gym

A Boxing Ring like stage.

Vote for your Top 2 stage nominees in each category, yours in second, most votes gets added.

Gears
1 Jacinto Maximum Security Prison (KneeOfJustice99)
2 The Hollow (Schnee117)
Other Nominees
Gridlock (Northsouthmap)
Clocktower (darkvortex)
Nexus (nirvanafan)

Kameo
1 Enchanted Kingdom (Northsouthmap)
2 Thorn Castle (nirvanafan)
Other Nominee
Forest Temple (KneeOfJustice99)

Garden (KneeOfJustice99) is Viva Pinata's stage by default.

Killer Instinct
1 UltraTech Museum (Schnee117)
2 Tigers Shrine (KneeOfJustice99)
Other Nominees
Industrial Complex (darkvortex)
Combo Gym (nirvanafan)

Job 21 - Submit a stage idea for the following series (can submit 1 for each).

Voodoo Vince
Blue Dragon
Portal

darkvortex

Smash Champion
1. Jacinto Maximum Security Prison
2. The Hollow

1. Forest Temple
2. Enchanted Kingdom

1. UltraTech Museum
2. Industrial Complex

New_Orleans_Square.png

New Orleans Sqaure
The main hub of Vododo Vince. You fight inside the square, with a large clock tower building in the middle. There are other buildings scattered around. There are moving platforms in front of the main building.

-74376750.jpg

Devour Village
An area from Blue Dragon. There are old destroyed buildings, which can be stood on. There are trees with faces scattered around. There is a large evil tree that appears and uses its vines and fists to try and swipe the fighters of the stage.

Regular_Aperture.jpg

Aperture Test Chamber
The main puzzle areas of Portal. There are several platforms extended job in the air with buttons, and a top vent area you can stand on. The bottom of the stage will open up and expose a fire area that players can be knocked into.

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Will give 1 more day for voting & nominees

In the meantime here are my Stage Nominees for the current job.

Big Pig Bank (full name Last National Bank of the Big Pig)

The hub world is probably the best location but I thought this & Rat Rodeo were worth a shoutout. Both seem like they can be fun, unique stages.

Ancient

Not sure if this makes sense, i honestly never heard of Blue Dragon before this thread but saw they had some interesting themes with their Ancient levels. Would be a Castle Siege like stage bringing you to the Ancient Factory, Prison, & Hospital Ruins (pictured).

As for Portal I though about a stage around the final boss chamber or the cake room but honestly darkvortex's idea is the perfect choice for Portal so will skip those 2 ideas.

Last edited:

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Results (Most Votes Added)

Gears
1 Jacinto Maximum Security Prison 6 (Added)
2 The Hollow 2
3 Clocktower 1
HM Gridlock & Nexus

Kameo
1 Enchanted Kingdom 5 (Added)
2 Forest Temple 3
3 Thorn Castle 1

Killer Instinct
1 UltraTech Museum 6 (Added)
2 Industrial Complex 2
3 Tigers Shrine 1
HM Combo Gym

New Stage Voting, vote for your favorite, can self vote.

Voodoo Vince
1 New Orleans Square (darkvortex)
Other Nominee - Big Pig Bank (nirvanafan)

Blue Dragon
1 Devour Village (darkvortex)
Other nominee - Ancient (nirvanafan)

Aperture Test Chamber is our Portal stage by default.

Job 22 - Nominate up to 4 new stages for the roster. Can be from any series on the roster or any other Microsoft owned ip at the time.

Just thought id note that Perfect Dark, Oddworld, Dead or Alive/Ninja Gaiden, & Conker all saw new entries between our 2 games but do not have a new stage yet. Once again though any series on the roster or Microsoft ip in general is eligible

Will submit my nominees later.

Last edited:

darkvortex

Smash Champion
maxresdefault.jpg

Forza Circuit
I think a racing game stage makes sense considering how big a apart of the Xbox line up they are. Forza is by far the biggest racing game series Xbox has. Players fight on a race track as cars drive through it and you must avoid them.

apps.21226.66831976381179541.2c21c831-d350-4ce2-84f7-5eca93660c20.jpeg

Pacific City
From the game Crackdown. Fight in a city that is begin destroyed as you fight. Buildings will fall apart and break and helicopters will crash into the stage. It's a pretty crazy stage and would be designed more for fun play than competitive.

jj331pnq1yj71.jpg

Datadyne Central
A new Prefect Dark stage. I know something from Zero would make more sense but I figure this is a good pull too since it's such an iconic part of the franchise. Players fight on top of the building , like Fourside from Melee. There is a helipad that acts as the main platform and some stairs. Guards wander around in the background and any shoot at fighters if they get in their line of sight.

Fighting_Entertainment_stage.png

D.W.A. Coliseum
A DOA stage. This would be similar to KOF arena from smash mixed with Boxing ring. Players fight inside the ring and must knock their opponent out of it. DOa characters cameo in the background. this is a pretty simple stage but carries over its gimmicks from DOA4. If the player taunts on the stage, the crowd will cheer, while taunting in succession will make the cheering grow louder. The crowd will hold various signs of the character and their opponent during a match.

Last edited:

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Will keep nominees & voting open for 1 more day. This will be our last stage job for the 360's base game.

My nominees

Trinity (Perfect Dark Zero)

Never played the sequel to Perfect Dark but feel like a new stage should come from it. This seems to be an important location with 3 campaign levels taking place in this area.

Tritower (Dead or Alive 4)

HQ for DOATEC (tourney hosts) in the latest series game. Will shift back & forth between a fancy reception area (Eternal Helix) & an outdoor helipad (999 Meters).

Hexic

Designed by the creator of Tetris. A series Microsoft put out multple entries for including being one of the early xbla games. Will rotate between certain colors becoming stage platforms. You will need to watch out for occasionally created clusters as they will do damage if you get caught nearby.

Purble Place

Stage would match the above screenshot roughly. Thought it would be interesting new inclusion. Included with Windows Vista & 7 as an edutainment game.

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Blood Gulch - Halo

One of the most iconic multiplayer maps in all of Halo. It's two bases in a box canyon with plenty of carnage going on. And who knows, maybe two certain teams of idiots can cameo in some form. Why are there six pedals if there are only four directions?

Sky City Tokyo - Ninja Gaiden

Sky City Tokyo is the opening stage for Ninja Gaiden 2 and is like a more traditional old Japanese town aesthetic located above Tokyo's sprawling metropolis. A stage hazard would be the Buddha Statue boss fight that occurs here. This level would also later go on to serve as a stage in DOA5.

High Charity - Halo

This stage would come in two forms, one as the iteration in Halo 2 prior to the Covenant Schism and Flood's takeover of the Covenant's Holy City, and one after the Flood have taken over and the Covenant have abandoned it. The differences between them would be that the rich purples and greys and the Covenant civil war would be replaced by Flood biomass across the arena and the Flood lurking around the stage.

Resubmitting the Hollow from Gears
Gears Stage - The Hollow

View attachment 380487

The Hollow is the home of the Locust Horde featuring numerous tunnels and subterranean castle-like structures above a pool of Emulsion. The general vibe is similar to that of Brinstar but you have cameos from various soldiers and creatures within the Locust Horde such as Berserkers, Corpsers, Reavers, Drones, Boomers and Kantus Priests.

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
Stage Name: Melinda's Clubhouse
Stage Origin: Chip's Challenge (1989)
Franchise: Chip's Challenge

A strange labyrinth of sorts, featuring a wide variety of unusual and strange things from the original game - from bombs to, um, teeth with eyes. Chip McCallahan himself can be seen running around in the background, sometimes! However, attacking the floors results in some of them breaking. Notably, the stage is generally based on the visuals used in the boxart. As for whether this actually counts, I'm pretty sure it should - Microsoft developed the Windows 3.1 port, later getting included in some Microsoft game bundles in the early 90s. Chip's Challenge was actually one of Microsoft's earliest games because of this (beyond Flight Simulator), and I think a strange little retro pick like this would be a lot of fun as a bit of an oddity.

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Stage Nominees
  • Forza Circuit (darkvortex)
  • Pacific City (darkvortex)
  • Perfect Dark Stages
    • DataDyne Central (darkvortex)
    • Trinity (nirvanafan)
  • NG/DoA Stages
    • DWA Coliseum (darkvortex)
    • Sky City Tokyo (Schnee117)
    • Tritower (nirvanafan)
  • Halo Stages
    • Blood Gulch (Schnee117)
    • High Charity (Schnee117)
  • Hollow (Schnee117)
  • Chip's Challenge (KneeOfJustice99)
  • Hexic (nirvanafan)
  • Purble Place (nirvanafan)
Vote for your Top 5 (top 5 overall will be added)

My Votes
  1. High Charity
  2. Chip's Challenge
  3. Tritower
  4. Hollow
  5. Forza Circuit
HM - Pacific City, would have ranked it 1st but going to take a chance & save it to be added alongside a Crackdown Agent DLC fighter alongside Crackdown 2 (2010).

Job 23 - Developer Discussion

As mentioned in the op our main focus is Roster, Stages, & Assists. Will open up discussion this weekend for game modes & items. Feel free to post any thoughts & ideas for these 2 topics.

Dont have anything to add about items other than assist being added as agreed upon earlier.

At this point i think our game modes would be pretty close to Smash. Some differences I think would be.
  • Adventure mode - maybe closer to Melee
  • Online - would have all co-op modes available & leaderboards (correct me if im wrong but think smash only had battles & spectating at the time)
  • No coin launcher (lottery system from Melee instead?), no masterpieces, & maybe no chronical.
  • Maybe our stage builder would have more options but be added later as a free update.
As long as everyone is on board we will start adding our assists on Monday (27 total like Brawl seems like a good number imo).

Last edited:

darkvortex

Smash Champion
1. Blood Gulch
2. Hollow
3. Sky City Tokyo
4. Forza Circuit
5. Chip's Challenge

Agree with items. we didn't really focus on them last time but I do think we'd get some new ones from the new series introduced, portal gun feels like an obvious one. I also a ghee an assist trophy type item makes sense.

Modes. I think some kind of adventure mode with bosses makes sense. wouldn't need to be super story focused. Something in between Melee 's Adventure Mode and Brawl's Subspace.

I also think maybe our Aracde \ Classic Mode could be like a traditional arcade mode with character specific endings in a comic book style, I think that fits the Xbox brand. I also think our game would likey have better online and more online options than Brawl due to the 360 being a much better Online platform than the Wii

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
Stage Nominees
  • Forza Circuit (darkvortex)
  • Pacific City (darkvortex)
  • Perfect Dark Stages
    • DataDyne Central (darkvortex)
    • Trinity (nirvanafan)
  • NG/DoA Stages
    • DWA Coliseum (darkvortex)
    • Sky City Tokyo (Schnee117)
    • Tritower (nirvanafan)
  • Halo Stages
    • Blood Gulch (Schnee117)
    • High Charity (Schnee117)
  • Hollow (Schnee117)
  • Chip's Challenge (KneeOfJustice99)
  • Hexic (nirvanafan)
  • Purble Place (nirvanafan)
Vote for your Top 5 (top 5 overall will be added)

My Votes
  1. High Charity
  2. Chip's Challenge
  3. Tritower
  4. Hollow
  5. Forza Circuit
HM - Pacific City, would have ranked it 1st but going to take a chance & save it to be added alongside a Crackdown Agent DLC fighter alongside Crackdown 2 (2010).

Job 23 - Developer Discussion

As mentioned in the op our main focus is Roster, Stages, & Assists. Will open up discussion this weekend for game modes & items. Feel free to post any thoughts & ideas for these 2 topics.

Dont have anything to add about items other than assist being added as agreed upon earlier.

At this point i think our game modes would be pretty close to Smash. Some differences I think would be.
  • Adventure mode - maybe closer to Melee
  • Online - would have all co-op modes available & leaderboards (correct me if im wrong but think smash only had battles & spectating at the time)
  • No coin launcher (lottery system from Melee instead?), no masterpieces, & maybe no chronical.
  • Maybe our stage builder would have more options but be added later as a free update.
As long as everyone is on board we will start adding our assists on Monday (27 total like Brawl seems like a good number imo).
Votes
  1. Sky City Tokyo
  2. High Charity
  3. Datadyne Tower
  4. Forza Circuit
  5. Hexic
Job #23
I reckon that's a good call for modes - Online makes a lot of sense, given the Xbox Live service and such, and it could be cool to again use that as a decent selling point by including a lot more features. That said, I'm inclined to agree when it comes to cutting Chronicle and Masterpieces, given they only really work with a company with a lot of history. (Though, maybe one secret bonus game like, idk, Minesweeper could be funny to see.) The Adventure Mode idea seems good to me - something closer to Melee's makes a lot of sense - and I think the Stage Builder being like that could be cool too.

As for items... I think it'd be worth adding a few more than in the original game, but with a variety of different effects. Or maybe we just add the Weighted Companion Cube for ****s and giggles. Assists could be cool, though - I'd be curious as to whether we'd go for a more traditional Assist Trophy type deal (similar to Smash), or something akin to that seen in Fraymakers (which would here probably be inspired by Marvel vs. Capcom: Clash of Super Heroes), but either way seems like it'd be a lot of fun.

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Thank you everyone for your input on modes & items, will update op shortly.

Results (Top 5 are our final stages)
1Sky City Tokyo22
2Forza Circuit 19
3Blood Gultch14
4High Charity9
5Chips Challenge 8

6Hollow6
7DataDyne Central 6
8Tritower 3
9Hexic3
HMPacific City
HMTrinity
HMDWA Coliseum
HMPurble Place

Job 24 - Thought we already decided how assists work but looks like i was wrong. Added a poll.

https://strawpoll.com/e6Z28VjQGnN

Dont remember the thread off the top of my head but remember we had one that did both that id throw on the table too. Although maybe it would make sense to do one now & add one later as a big new feature (Fraymakers style 1st imo to be different).

Job 25 - Submit a Boss Idea & a Total Number of Bosses

Probably should wait until we know how assist work before we start submitting so in the meantime we should also address bosses for our Adventure Mode.

Since our Adventure mode is somewhere between Melee & Brawl (leaning towards Melee) we should have some new bosses but probably not as many as Subspace (7). I think 4 seems like a good number (5 total with Clippy in Arcade Mode).

I will nominate my idea for a Killer Instinct boss again (Gargos or Eyedol)

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Job 25: Gravemind (Halo)

A Halo boss is a must and Gravemind is a perfect candidate. It has numerous tentacles to attack with on top of being able to fire projectiles and spawn more Flood in to assist it. Tentacles can be attacked to get rid of them and the fight would take place on the Flood version of the High Charity map featuring a Scarab as the main platform for the player to use. The Scarab is able to be used to deal major damage to the Gravemind so another aspect of the fight would be to deal with the adds in a timely manner to make full use of the Scarab.

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
Job #25
4 seems like a good call to me, if we're going with some kind of Adventure Mode deal. Having Clippy as the secret fifth boss also makes a lot of sense given he's only fought in Arcade Mode, too - though I will admit, it would be funny for the Adventure Mode to have a secret post-game level based on like, Windows UI, in which you can find and fight Clippy.

As for my boss submission:
Boss Name: Jaquio
Boss Origin: Ninja Gaiden (1988)
Franchise: Ninja Gaiden

One of the primary antagonists of the classic Ninja Gaiden trilogy, Jaquio - a demonic sorcerer empowered by arcane magic - is a devilishly powerful character who I think would work pretty well here, despite not being from the modern trilogy. His own attack patterns could be inspired by his classic boss fights, but he'd have two distinct phases inspired by Ninja Gaiden II: The Dark Sword of Chaos, wherein his second phase is somewhat similar to the Demon that acts as the final boss in the first game. Compared to other candidates, I think Jaquio's use of ranged attacks with a surprising amount of versatility - as well as flight - would make him really unique overall, not to mention his look being incredibly unsettling.

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Nominees
Mr. Patch (Qwerty UIOP)
Gravemind (Schnee117)
Jaquio (KneeOfJustice99)
Glados (Northsouthmap)
Eyedol (decided to pick 1 to simplify things & personally like Eyedol better)

Vote for your Top 3, self votes 2nd or lower. Top 3 overall will be added.

1 Gravemind
2 Mr. Patch
3 Eyedol

Job 26 - We will have 4 new bosses, 3 from the previous job & 1 more. Nominate a boss from a Series not on the roster for the final spot. Can be 1st party or from a company on the roster (Koei Tecmo, Ubisoft, Oddworld Inhabitants, Valve).

My Nominee - Freia (Phantom Dust)

Idk, seems like an interesting game that can use more than just a stage & Freia seems to be a major boss encountered several times.

Last edited:

darkvortex

Smash Champion
1 Gravemind
2 Mr. Patch
3 Eyedol

Ragnarok.gif

Raganarok
I think some from of MechAssault rep makes sense for this game, considering it was a big online title for the original Xbox and I just think a big robot is a really fitting choice for a platform fighter boss. This is a particularly powerful assault class BattleMech that features as a major boss in the first game. It features missiles, rockets and all sorts of heavy weaponry on top of its massive bulky body. There could be an issue because MechAssault is based on the BattleTech series of tabletop board games, but I feel like this it's enough of its own brand to work.

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
  1. Eyedol
  2. Gravemind
  3. GLaDOS
Job #024
Boss Name: Impossible Creature
Boss Origin: Impossible Creatures (2003)
Franchise: Impossible Creatures

A strange strategy game released for PC in 2003 was Impossible Creatures, published by Microsoft. The game's general concept is that you can mix two animals together from a pool, which then go to war with other animal hybrids - so we'd include the same sort of vibe here, having the boss switch parts of its body between different animals for different attacks (whilst not keeping ourselves to the two-animal limit.) Whether it be sprouting wings with which it can fly, or using anything from shark jaws to lobster pincers to tiger claws for close-up attacks, I can imagine this boss almost having an Ultimate Kars feel to it.

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Results (Top 3 Added)
1 Gravemind 10
2 Eyedol 9
3 Mr. Patch 8

4 Glados 5
5 Jaquio 3

Nominees for Final Boss
Malkil (Rare's Wizards & Warriors, Qwerty UIOP)
Raganarok (Mech Warrior, darkvortex)
Impossible Creature (Impossible Creators, KneeOfJustice99)
Freia (Phantom Dust, nirvanafan)

Vote for your Top 2, self votes in 2nd, most votes will be our final boss.

1 Raganarok
2 Impossible Creature

For Assists Fraymakers style won with 2 votes as opposed to 1 for Smash style & 1 for Both. Assists will be selected before battle & tied to a button with a cooldown.

Job 27 - Nominate any assist. Only restriction is it needs to be from either Microsoft or a 3rd party company already in the game (Koei Tecmo, Ubisoft, Oddworld Inhabitants, Valve).

I will submit my nominee later.

I will also be busy the next few days (thanksgiving holiday) so we wont get to voting & the next job until Monday.

Last edited:
Top Bottom