• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Xbox Legends ClimaX: The Xbox Series X/S's 'Ultimate' Smash (Nominating Final Base Game Content (Stages))

Should we include 4th Party Content

• Total voters

darkvortex

Smash Champion
FO4_VaultProfile_Full-ed.jpg

Vault [Fallout]
I think a Fallout stage makes a lot of sense. Isn't really based on any specific game but !the the concept. You fight in various rooms with different themes as Vault Boys walk around. At some point in the main room, the entrance, a Death Claw will enter the stage and start attacking fighters, before being shot down.

28e6bffb49a1ee272885b9a4b4c393fa32657d92.jpg

Oldest House [Control]
We already have Alan Wake in our roster and it's the same dev. This is a trippy stage that moves around various rooms and goes upside down, side ways, and more. Each room will have it's own gimmick. A pretty busy stage.

Last edited:

Northsouthmap

Smash Champion
View attachment 391659
Vault [Fallout]
I think a Fallout stage makes a lot of sense. Isn't really based on any specific game but !the the concept. You fight in various rooms with different themes as Vault Boys walk around. At some point in the main room, the entrance, a Death Claw will enter the stage and start attacking fighters, before being shot down.

View attachment 391661
Oldest House [Control]
We already have Alan Wake in our roster and it's the same dev. This is a trippy stage that moves around various rooms and goes upside down, side ways, and more. Each room will have it's own gimmick. A pretty busy stage.
I think you only submit one stage

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
View attachment 391661
Oldest House [Control]
I think you only submit one stage
Sorry for not specifying especially since we normally do nominate multiple stages. With the lack of nominees will allow a 2nd nominee if wanted. Will give this job a little more time.

Yelico Valley (Panzer Dragoon Orta)

Wanted to do a throwback & thought this SEGA exclusive would fit well, ride on back of Orta's dragon with smaller platforms coming & going.

Rook Islands (Far Cry 3)

Surpirsed Ubisoft doesnt have more major content especially since being in the game since the 1st entry. Far Cry 6 is releasing this year so thought a series stage could work well. Went with the most popular choice. Would be a Garreg Mach like stage transporting you to different island points including a Blood Dragon section.

Last edited:
Top Bottom