• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Xanadu Games Harlem Shake Edition- Ft. Dr. Peepee, Mew2King, ESAM, Bloodcross, CT ZeRo, Chillindude!

jjvirus

Smash Champion
Idk if it matters or not, but, Kp used Falco and Marth, JCz.

Shoutouts:
Zhime - Good job vs. M2K. I wanna play you at some point. Maybe MM next time? :p
Kp - Sorry that I kinda stormed off after losing. Falco makes me rage more than any other character. XD GGs though.
cmart - GGs. The one person who knows ROB better than JCaesar, I end up playing first. XD
DOSV - Fun friendlies. Your Wolf is scary O_o
JCaesar - Good job running bracket and everything, brah! Teach me how to fight spacies :c
Remo - We seriously gotta stop losing to Falcos.
CTL - We need to play next time! Stop being so busy with Meleeeeeee :3
CountKaiser - Nice meeting you!
Bubbaking - Great friendlies, man! Stick with the Charizard when vs'ing ROB. I think it'd be your best option. Diddy wasn't so bad either. :p
jjvirus - Consistency isn't your strong point, is it?
2Changs - Nice friendlies.
DoubleG - Keep practicing with that Marth, man! I see lots of potential!

Vist

Smash Champion
Fun tourney and good seeing everyone again. I did pretty horrible this time around but next time I'll either practice up or just not enter if I can't find time for it.

GIMR / CTL / JCaesar - Thanks for hosting and running everything.
Everyone OOS- Thanks for coming out

Bones0

Smash Legend
Yo Vist, I just have to say again how legendary that Fireball slide off thing -> Fair edgeguard was. I'll never make fun of you for edgeguarding with fireballs ever again. :jigglypuff:

Nintendude

Smash Hero
GIMR - Great tourney! Thanks for putting this together. Sorry if my commentary was kind of....lackluster. I don't think I'm very good at Melee commentary but I'd like to get better.

CTL - Thanks for running Melee!

Brett - Thanks for running PM!

m2k - Thanks for teaming in PM. It was fun and I'll take the blame for losing in GFs. PP is just too good =(

PP - Is PP's Marth the start of a new era in Melee? You made it look so easy. Thanks for all the games and tips too. You're really good at explaining stuff about the neutral game.

Eli - ggs....I'll be more prepared to take down this monkey next time.

ESAM - You are surprisingly good and I give a lot of credit to anyone who uses Samus. Good stuff beating Chillin and me.

Wenbo - ggs

Vist - ggs...sorry I ditched you for m2k. Team 11/11 will be back to extend our unbeaten streak next time.

Guru - ggs, glad to see your game has evolved beyond camping with Pit lol

Calabrel - Such passion flying out from Arizona just for our tournament. Sad we didn't get more games in.

HAT - ggs in bracket. Way to call me out with a $10 MM and then decline when I challenged you:p

MD/VA - shoutouts to most of you guys never doing shoutouts

GuruKid

Smash Ace
Always been bad at shoutouts so just wanna say it was all really fun. Love coming out here not only for playing but overall chillaxing with the PM crew. Already looking forward to the next big event.

Guru - ggs, glad to see your game has evolved beyond camping with Pit lol
Yeah, was a really good set from which I actually learned a great deal. Going into that match I was honestly more afraid of Peach than Sheik, as I still struggle against that character overall. I was not prepared for your specific Sheik playstyle and you did really well in taking me out of my comfort zone by CP'ing Norfair. Good stuff; I'll step it up and be ready next time!

bubbaking

Smash Hero
Baldwin, NY, USA or Alexandria, VA, USA (Pick one)
Will do shoutouts later, but for now, I had a lot of fun meeting so many people that I'd only seen/talked to online 'till now. A lot of cool peeps were there. To next time! :smash::smash::smash:

Always have a lot of fun seeing the MD/VA peeps, Coney for best Mario in MD/VA?

Need to figure out where the people that play M in VA are so I can actually practice it, it's a lot of fun.
You ignore Boss so fast? (O_o)

I definitely need some help with the characters used.
I went ROB for most of my sets, actually. I literally only went Lucario for the matches I won against Rude. Also, I used Zard to win a match during my first set in Losers. So in order of importance, I guess it would be :lucario::rob::charizard: .

Bubbaking for that dollar coin (which I gave to Wenz)
You know it, man! MLK fought for change and so will I. ;)

Bubbaking - Great friendlies, man! Stick with the Charizard when vs'ing ROB. I think it'd be your best option. Diddy wasn't so bad either. :p
Yeah, I'll definitely remember that. Guess it's time to take Zard back out of the closet... :ohwell: Those were some FUN friendlies! Your ROB is sick! :crazy:

VGVideoGalaxy

Smash Rookie
Even though I didn't do too well in the tourny (It was my first), I had a hell of a lot more fun than I thought I would. Brawling all day was fantastic. A lot of you guys gave me pretty helpful tips for me to practice on and get better at this game. I will definitely come to future ones.

VGVideoGalaxy- for totally bringing a wii u to the event and not having it get stolen

LOL! Ya, I was going to us it as a second setup, but I had no idea there were so many Gamecube controllers, lol.

Top Bottom