• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

X-Treme Championship 4 [X-TC4] DATE: 10+11 MAY!!!! Sign up and Confirm ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

TiRune

Smash Ace
He, zout cool zijn als ik eens voor de gezelligheid langskwam op zaterdag? Moet zondag toch met mn ouders ergens naartoe, might as well. Kheb denk ik geen doekoes om daadwerkelijk aant toernooi mee te doen maar dat moet ik dan maar ff zien (animeconz soon, bubay money).

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
My memory's still a brick wall so someone should remind me of it a couple of times. I mean, I forgot to bring Yuna's stuff to like 5 tourneys already. Last time he even kicked me ;_;

Kirby Squad

Smash Lord
REQUEST!!:::

On Sunday I really want to do a Brawl Doubles tournament. To do so I need Wii's and Brawl.

If there are people with Brawl and a Wii, please bring them on Sunday, I'll give you something nice, and I'll make sure that your Wii's are safely chained to the table they are on or any other way that they are secured, so that they won't get stolen or any other drama's like at Epita...

TelpeFion

Smash Lord
I'll arrive on Friday (not sure about time yet), then spend the night at someone's place. I might stay until at least Monday, and maybe hang in Amsterdam for that day.

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
REQUEST!!:::

On Sunday I really want to do a Brawl Doubles tournament. To do so I need Wii's and Brawl.

If there are people with Brawl and a Wii, please bring them on Sunday, I'll give you something nice, and I'll make sure that your Wii's are safely chained to the table they are on or any other way that they are secured, so that they won't get stolen or any other drama's like at Epita...
Massage with happy ending?

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
yeah or an adapter of my mobile.

if you ever want to see your playboy-pillow again, bring it :pimp:
it looks so nice in my car, and i already got another adapter ;)
Ah what the hell, just keep the **** pillow. :p

Dave: I can bring a Wii + Brawl if you want ;o

ivootjes(nr18)

Smash Lord
Aangezien ik niet naar singles kom wil ik zondag nog wat moneymatches spelen.

Sowieso tegen remen, adam, zgetto, choco, eventueel nog tegen andere goede spelers. Alles voor 5 euro, vind het niet erg om te verliezen. (wat ik waarsschijnlijk ook ga doen)

Ryuker

Smash Lord
K . Wegens een erg tijdrovende opdracht voor me opleiding dit block kan ik niet komen dit weekend. Sorry kheb iedereen te lang nie gezien en kben erg benieuwd hoe iedereen nu speelt :(. Maar er moet natuurlijk wel opgenomen worden. Jp zal de recording van me overnemen. Hij krijgt de apparatuur mee en zal de matches recorden. Gelieve niet aan deze apparatuur te komen naast JP ( en meld dit de buitenlanders ook) en geen andere zaken met de laptop te doen dan recorden ( het ding is een beetje instabiel de laatste tijd:p). Lijkt me slim om hiervoor een goede plek uit te zoeken zodat ie niet verplaatst hoeft te worden. In principe kan er zoveel opgenomen worden als er ruimte is maar dat is 150 gig ofzo. Ik verwacht niet dat het boven de 50 gig uit zou komen:p. Ik leg JP voor de rest alles uit dus als er wat is kan je het hem vragen.

Succes allemaal ^^.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom