• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

X-Treme Championship 4 [X-TC4] DATE: 10+11 MAY!!!! Sign up and Confirm ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Player Pink

Smash Apprentice
Ik vind het echt telkens grappiger worden dat mensen blijven zeggen dat Brawl zuigt, terwijl echt NIEMAND behalve Marc OOIT zijn mening onderbouwd heeft met enig argument of iets dergelijks.
Quoted for truth.

Tja, ik ben blij dat het weer wat anders is dan melee. Ik vond melee ook erg kut in het begin met de nerfed throws en genoeg andere dingen en ik kan daar wel om gaan huilen maar ik ga liever meer oefenen zodat ik beter word.

Jullie zullen vast niet slecht zijn want ik heb ook al tegen Marc gespeeld maar ik heb nog weinig competetief brawl gespeeld maar het is voor mij niet voor te stellen dat campen en spammen zo erg lonen...

En spastisch??? Als er 1 spel wel spastisch is, is het melee wel...

DarkRenji

Smash Journeyman
SINGLES

brawl singles (lost bracket)

1. Biscuit
2. Fuzzyness
3. Faab
3. Remen
5. Linkje
5. Mccloud

9.... AMSAH !!! LOSER

Ik zei toch dat je ownde in Brawl Biscuit. XD Nice. ^^
Voel ik me in ieder geval minder slecht, omdat je me vorige keer zo geowned had. >_>

Verder is Brawl vet, klaar. (tuurlijk kan jij dit niet vinden, maar blijf niet elke keer dingen roepen van "Brawl sucks/ is gey", we weten het nu wel >_>)

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Amsah, Melee is echt een HEEL stuk spastischer dan Brawl qua spelen zelf, het ziet er alleen spastischer uit om Meta Knight 100 bewegingen maakt per aanval. Dat weet je zelf ook.

Verder, Player Pink: Campen en spammen loont wel heel erg. Speel 1 keer tegen een Snake of Falco die het een beetje kan en je weet precies wat ik bedoel.

Player Pink

Smash Apprentice
stfu stupid swedish guy... ^^

Ja heb tegen Marc vaak genoeg gespeelt maar het is moeilijk voor te stellen... Ik weet dat Flok een match heeft gewonnen van Phuong door te spammen... Als je goed kan spammen, loont het IMO.

I'll take your word for it, en dat het loont zal vast wel maar peach down smash spammen in melee loont ook... dus ja....

TelpeFion

Smash Lord
I guess posting a results topic would be Dave's job, meanwhile I'll post my shoutouts here.

Well, I had a great time. I now know for sure that I've lost interest in Smash, but I don't see it as a bad thing. I just don't have the motivation to play Melee seriously anymore, it feels dull in a way. Brawl does not interest me either at the moment, though I will give it a shot when it comes out. This is the first time that going abroad did absolutely nothing to increase my motivation, so I can gladly say that I'm done with Melee. Yes, I will be around, both online and probably at a tournament here or there too.

Dave! Thanks for hosting XTC4! Like I told you, you did a great job running things. You don't have to feel sorry for me coming all the way from Finland to this, since I honestly enjoyed my trip. I feel sorry for you though, you probably lost money because of venue rent too. So many people flaking sucked, but it's not on you. You're also still good at Melee, I enjoy watching you play. I forgot 2 bananas at the venue, I don't need them anymore, thanks.

Linkje: Good job helping Dave run things. You're cool, and just as good a Ganon player as I thought you would be. Great set in singles, you deserved the win, you were clutch. I also saw you and Dave in teams, you were really good and should have placed higher if you ask me.

Jeffz0r: Nice to see you again, you're a good guy to have around. Some funny random friendlies we played, that's exactly the way I like my Melee nowadays.

Coen: Thanks for coming to get food from the snackbar. Your Fox was nice in teams, you've definitely taken a leaf from Masashi's book with all those bairs. See you again somewhere I guess...

UchihaJP: Nice to meet you, though we didn't really talk much. You got a good Sheik, shows how good the Dutch overall level is.

Rensie, Ivo: Didn't talk to you guys, but you're an integral part of the Dutch Smash scene, so obviously good that you came.

Remen: I don't think you'll read this. Finally met you, and got to play you in crews too. "Kanker Samus" eh, funny. You are definitely really good, and I probably should have played you more.

Marc: You got 3-stocked by Amsah several Sheik dittos in a row, then when you change to Peach the match is last stock last hit? Nice to see you again.

Biscuit: Best Jiggly in Europe, and the player I most regret not playing. Also great stuff with Snake in Brawl, although I don't understand the game I could tell you were good. Also did good in teams, nice stuff!

Captain McCloud: The player that surprised me the most. You definitely deserved to beat me, absolutely no Johns from me. You beating Biscuit also meant Zgetto's crew won the crew tournament, so good job there too. Also took me out in Brawl, though those were the 2nd and 3rd matches I ever played, haha.

Zeta: Nice to meet you, like Amsah said you are good in teams. Should have hung out with you more, I guess we'll meet again somwhere.

Amsah: Oh well, pretty amazing stuff in Melee as usual. I hope your US trip finally works out. I don't know what else to say, you're just mad cool. Be on MSN more often.

Adam: Definitely #2 in Holland now. Though you couldn't beat my Samus. Taking 2 matches off Amsah in finals is good, as is beating Remen and everyone else. You're a cool guy, really enjoyed having you around everyday at Faab's place too. Moonwalking in real life = >_>

Zgetto: Too bad you don't seem to like Mario Kart Wii. Still, lets play online. You're now totally amazing at Melee, good job in both teams and singles. Thanks for making me some frikandellen, and for just being a nice guy.

Faab: Well, thanks a ton for the housing. You are too good, and your house is jsut amazing. Your cats are too nice as well. Great stuff winning teams. Get MKWii already and you'll get some training. Really, just thanks for everything, I hope I can some day repay you by housing you in Finland.

Choco: You're too cool man. You absolutely destroyed in teams, great stuff. Thanks for the Mario Kart matches, just let me know when your internet works and we'll play. Just remembered the Ganondorf girl again, hahaha. Also remember that tipu = chick in Finnish. Stay true to your roots. Thanks for the 20 % discount, and everything else you did for me. We'll see again, stay cool.

Charles: Good job coming. We should never have teamed, it was just horrible... sorry for that I guess. You know your Brawl stuff, I want to see you play SSB at some point as well.

Hmm, any more general stuff? The venue was great, the weather was totally unexpected and pretty darn amazing. Holland is so nice, how can you guys fit canals, ponds and random waterways everywhere? How come everyone has a deep fryer? I end my post by once again stating that my trip was a success, and that that's thanks to all of you.

If anyone apart from Adam wants my pics (I took 51 altogether), they are on FileFront: http://files.filefront.com/XTC+Triprar/;10224041;/fileinfo.html

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
Marc: You got 3-stocked by Amsah several Sheik dittos in a row, then when you change to Peach the match is last stock last hit? Nice to see you again.
It's the match up. Amsah really doesn't like Peach, but after beating up CJ a few times he does know how to destroy red Sheiks. Nice to see you again too.

Ryuker

Smash Lord
Look like a really nice venue Dave & Linkje and judging by the photos it all seems very clean. I'm sorry I couldn't make it. I'll make sure I can attend the next XTC^^. I heard the tournament ran smoothly. I'm happy about that. It shows you guys still kick *** at organising this stuff and running everything . Good job!!! ^^

edit:
Waarom zijn er geen brawl matches opgenomen btw? Ik heb JP gehoord dat melee en brawl elkaar overlapde maar hij zei ook dat men niet wou dat er matches zouden opgenomen worden van brawl? Is dit puur uit disintresse of mag brawl niet opgenomen worden ofzo? Kben verbaasd omdat dit een kans was om het niveau een beetje te zien en dat zogehete campen es goed te analyseren. Gemiste kans jammer :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom