• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

X or Y? - PT Social

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
The Alabama Power Rankings have just been updated, and we've decided to go with a Pokémon theme. Everyone gets a Trainer and Pokémon of choice.

I wanted to pick someone important to reflect that status. I was thinking Steven or Wallace, with Skarmory if I go with Steven. Any ideas?

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
$15 pt vs bowser zigsta
DONE.

Prepare to be GR CG'd to Koopacide, infinited, and GR CG to dtilt.

The Alabama Power Rankings have just been updated, and we've decided to go with a Pokémon theme. Everyone gets a Trainer and Pokémon of choice.

I wanted to pick someone important to reflect that status. I was thinking Steven or Wallace, with Skarmory if I go with Steven. Any ideas?
I thought you were a fan of the rival from G/S/C?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
luis, i'm going to be real with you for a second.

If you don't go Joey/Ratatta...i'm never talking to you again.

serious enough to use your real name.

would you dare?

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I thought you were a fan of the rival from G/S/C?
Yes, but I feel he represents a certain amount of immaturity and unfriendliness. Plus, he's always losing. :(

I love Flying-types, so I thought about Falkner/Dodrio or Crobat.

@Stingers--That's actually not a bad idea.

T-block

B2B TST
the only pokemon whose weight has stuck in my mind is snorlax at 1014 lbs. i also know that wailord is 47 feet long =o

seconding joey/rattata

and BRING IT MR ZIGSTA

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
i remember my friend got pokemon gold for christmas/birthday (his birthday is dec. 23) and the first pokemon he encountered was a shiny hoothoot.

luisito you should be lance

Rizen

Smash Legend
serious enough to use your real name.
^Good thread title.
i remember my friend got pokemon gold for christmas/birthday (his birthday is dec. 23) and the first pokemon he encountered was a shiny hoothoot.

luisito you should be lance
I don't know anything about pokemon games :dizzy:.

________
Squirtle's recovery feels weird because I never used set-distance diagonal recoveries before. I need to refine my intercepting.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
My older brother didn't have a DS until about a year ago, so he would often ask to borrow my DS/Pokémon game to play through without saving.

The last time he did, he caught an Adamant shiny Geodude in Platinum immediately before the first Gym Leader.

Also, I once used an Action Replay to give myself unlimited TMs in Leaf Green, but it messed up my Pokéball slots, so that I couldn't use any Pokéballs. In that week before I got it fixed, I ran into a shiny Diglett and a shiny Tentacool.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
no kidding. i've actually had a nightmare about a self-destructing graveler
LOL Whenever I see a wild Graveler, I go Ghost-type. I do the same thing when I'm going against Hiker Anthony in HG.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I'm going through all the replays I've made in the past year, looking for videos of myself doing neat things.

I don't have a means of recording, and I don't know how I could send stuff, but, would anyone be interested in grabbing those replays and doing something with them? Combo video or something? I'm about halfway through the clips, and about 80% of it is Ivysaur stuff, hahah.

I could do an Ivysaur combo video, or an edgeguarding video, it seems.

Geenareeno

Smash Lord
I'm going through all the replays I've made in the past year, looking for videos of myself doing neat things.

I don't have a means of recording, and I don't know how I could send stuff, but, would anyone be interested in grabbing those replays and doing something with them? Combo video or something? I'm about halfway through the clips, and about 80% of it is Ivysaur stuff, hahah.

I could do an Ivysaur combo video, or an edgeguarding video, it seems.
I could find everything and leaf through it and find good stuff. But i'm no editor. I think a pt community combo video would be good. So basically just you and other random **** from other people.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I'm editing for DreamWorks Animation this summer.

I've actually been looking for projects to tackle to test out my new workstation. If you need help, let me know.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I'm not even concerned with editing right now. I just have no way to get the raw footage on a computer to work with in the first place.

Ingoro

Smash Ace
NNID
Ingoro
I actually once faced a Shiny self destructing graveller on plat, I caught it :D Adamant nature, 28 iv's in attack, hyez.

Btw, a pokemon trainer community video is an awesome idea which could result into new players picking up Pokemon Trainer. However, I assume it takes a lot of work.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
It wouldn't take a whole lot of work. It'd just take a whole lot of footage, and people willing to look through videos to find good stuff.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I'm not even concerned with editing right now. I just have no way to get the raw footage on a computer to work with in the first place.
Dazzles are the best in the business. The HD Dazzle will run you just under $100, which is counting taxes and shipping and handling. Dazzle's what I recommend, as it's made by Avid.

There are also cheaper capture cards out there that get the job done. One of my Austin buddies got one for $10, and it works fine for Youtube.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
i agree with zig dazzle is da shiz wiz (yes dazzle is so good im comparing it to a melee falco). it costs 80 bucks out the door at best buy and it comes with pinnacle studio (which is way better than windows movie maker imo).

Top Bottom