• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WWYP XII - Tales! Of! Interest! (extended: 07/05/10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
aaaahaha.

I've actually already had a very solid volunteer come forward. Experience in the writing industry as an editor or some such so I'm sure he's qualified. However he can't start for about a week or more, but he offered, anyway. I actually knew this for about two weeks or so, but I didn't wanna mention it until it was a reasonable timeline away.

Just remember the most important mantra: "It's not EE's fault anymore... EE is cool... EE did not lose his L.A. privileges."

KrazyGlue

Smash Champion
This is pathetic. The contest ended over half a year ago. EE, we don't care anymore whether one judge is insufficient for this, because frankly it's never going to happen with more than one judge.

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
Three things:

1. LOL at Xiivi's post
2. Agreed with Virg regarding ***
3. This contest shall forever remain unjudged, and we should file it away in the recesses of our minds for eternity.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
What's this? What's this!?
I've had a lovely sleep!
What's this?
I woke up in a heap.

What's this!
I'm eating some s'mores!
What's this!?
Mashad sent me his scores!

I have to work a ****load this weekend you guys but on sunday I'm gonna format 'em all purty-like and they'll be up NO EXCUSES, NO PLOT TWISTS, YOU WROTE IT, YOU CAN'T UN-WRITE IT

:bee:

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I'm just hoping for the prestigious "Best Guest Entry" award!

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
I know that but I thought it would be a fitting phrase to use because it refers to a son who god dammit, you know what, forget it :mad:

tmw_redcell

ULTRA GORGEOUS
BRoomer
I'd post the scores myself but I don't actually have all of EE's, because he was bluffing when he told you guys he was done and probably used this busy weekend thing as an excuse to buy time but now we all know. Sorry EE I can't be your Dark Knight anymore.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
EE sent me his scores for this reason. I'll PM them to you.

Edit: Actually, I can only find one score and you sent it to both of us. You should have it all ready.

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
Perhaps, to retrieve it, you two should go on a road trip, on which you will have a series of zany adventures and memorable experiences over which you will both argue and fight but also bond and come closer together, ultimately realizing that substantive friendship is far more important than some meaningless score for some insignificant writing contest, and hey, who knows, maybe you'll do a sequel-I mean have another road trip someday.

Or you could get off your lazy bums and ask EE for it :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom