• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WWYP X - A Loaded Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

cman

Smash Ace
Gah i really wanted to do this, but college stuff has kept me so busy! I request that the deadline be extended by a bit. Am I the only one that needs more time?

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Yes, please extend the deadline. Though I have no excuse other then laziness and forgetfulness and I give no guarantee I'd meet the extended deadline.

cman

Smash Ace
And now it begins.
: D
Sounds like a bad experience. Did the last one get extended several times or something? If that's how it usually happens, then I could crank a story out this weekend to meet the deadline.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Sounds like a bad experience. Did the last one get extended several times or something? If that's how it usually happens, then I could crank a story out this weekend to meet the deadline.
Well, there is a legend. A being so maniacally and inherently evil that there now exists a community imposed censor on this creature's name. Eor, a valiant knight in a struggle now lost to history, did at a time deliver swift and decisive justice with his almighty 'Eorlingash'. It was a time when the man of the day could not spare any quarter, we were forced to write fiction against our will, or be banished from this plane for some time.

Kevin

Smash Journeyman
Yeah just wondering if a deadline has been completely settled on yet/ still planning on March 1st? I've wanted to enter, but will be really busy with midterms and whatnot until mid-March.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
This is due march 1st? I think I'll finish tonight. I had this idea, and it just turned into garbage :\. I think I kind of saved it, but this is sucking pretty hard :(.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Yes, please extend the deadline. Though I have no excuse other then laziness and forgetfulness and I give no guarantee I'd meet the extended deadline.
Yeah just wondering if a deadline has been completely settled on yet/ still planning on March 1st? I've wanted to enter, but will be really busy with midterms and whatnot until mid-March.
This is due march 1st? I think I'll finish tonight. I had this idea, and it just turned into garbage :\. I think I kind of saved it, but this is sucking pretty hard :(.
I demand a 2 year extension on the deadline.
New deadline is March 8th at Midnight. Last extension...

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
Lol the fact it was due March 1st motivated me to do it today. But nonetheless, i'll get it complete, thanks for the heads up!

½NIÇK½FBM

Smash Apprentice
So now that the deadline is march 8th that means we can expect the results sometime around.............june? loljk

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Ah man, now you tell me. I thought the deadline was like, tonight, so I did about 1200 words in one go til I double checked and found out there was an extension.

Now I can go back to being lazy and not doing it. (AKA doing Uni stuffs like I should be)

Curse the SWF writer's laziness curse.
rofl.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
With this number of entries, I can almost guarantee that my scores won't be ready until after my Spring Break.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
It depends: I'm personally going to be booked till Tuesday but then should be able to plow through them. Can't speak for Jam and CK though.

Mewter

Smash Master
Lol. I was planning on expanding on my story, but I was too late.
I thought we had all of today to do this. Maybe I missed something....:laugh:

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Just judge the **** story, Mister.

Theres a jolteon in your future if you do.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
and I'm going to bury you in it.

with wads and wads of cash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom