• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WWYP 5 -- Figure Drawing 101 (Contest closed! Good luck everyone)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt

Banned via Administration
Hey, it's not like we're Scaving out on you guys. We have legitimate excuses! =P

If any one of us is more than a week late on our scores, however, you have full permission to berate us ceaselessly.

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
Yeah, how DARE Matt have internet problems and Virg HAVE to go on an RA trip? They should devote their full attention to matters on the internet and to HELL with everything in real life.

Matt

Banned via Administration
Edit: Actually, you said my gay jokes suck so forget you. >=(
lol

Okay, so I partied tonight instead of finishing the last two stories. But, uhhhhh, I should still have my scores up tomorrow afternoon, I think. If nothing else, the topic will be made. Everyone loves unfinished WWYP topics!

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I wondered that too and talked to him. He forgot he was judging, he'll start soon enough

demoncaterpie

Smash Champion
Abra abra cadabra. I wanna reach out and grab ya!
I wondered that too and talked to him. He forgot he was judging, he'll start soon enough
This is too funny for me to get mad at!

I've got no problems with Virg being late. He's pulled through on every other occasion, so we shouldn't get mad at one slip up.

MiniWWYP FOR LIFE!!!!

And I knew Wobbles was going to forget. How many times has he posted here? Once?

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I thought that what I said was so obviously false no one would believe it

No idea about Wobbles, I haven't talked to him

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
You know, reading this I feel really bad about being late with my scores. So bad that I'm bumping this topic three weeks later just to apologize.

So... sorry folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom