• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WWU SMASH club presents - THE DAN 2!!! (BELLINGHAM, WA) Jan. 12th-13th

joshisrad

Smash Lord
k well, wasn't sure cause of "WHEN: January 12th - 13th, 2008 (2 pm - Midnight, tentative)" - tentative. Guess that's for the time or something. I will def try to make it to this, don't think I should have anything else going on then :D

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
Myself, Aarosmashguy, and Chexr are coming for sure. Possibly others if they can find someone else to be housed by and they make sure its okay they can go in the first place but most likely just us 3.

Saymus

Smash Apprentice

Chip.

you know what to do
My birthday is January 14th.

I might come if you guys give me a special surprise :D
If you do come, $10 mm yl vs peach?

Many would like to see how my young Link measures up with Jash so I guess we could settle it like this if you come.

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
i like funny names best xD

my suggestions:

1: Muy Sexy
2: My First Pube (LOL, team name of some MN peeps)
3: umm........ girl likers? xD thats all i got

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
I like Poon Squadron and I can already forsee the confusion it will cause with the Poop Squadron so let do it!! LOL.

Jem.

Smash Master
Alright. We'll use that. My personal favorite was Revenge Of The Poon Chasers, but if we play Shane/PC, they will be mindgamed by Poon AND Poop Squadron in the same match.

Top Bottom