• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WWU SMASH club presents - THE DAN 2!!! (BELLINGHAM, WA) Jan. 12th-13th

Jem.

Smash Master
If Poon Squadron (FluxWolf and I) have to play Poop Squadron (PC and Shane) you should get me and Flux talking **** to them pre-match. aw yeah.

Jem.

Smash Master
Doesn't Nate hate playing vs WA? Or was that just the hatred of smash as a whole?
And the only person in WA who even plays me is Shane and sometimes Ammon, lol.

Jem.

Smash Master
Not really competing if you beat me easy.
;p

And that depends if you consider me a friend I guess, but yeah. I know what you mean though with the ammon nate you shane thing.

Jem.

Smash Master
Well, I dont want to be dumb and think someone is my friend if they don't think of me as a friend.

Well, I'm gonna go to bed. Can't wait for this. See ya.

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Whichever, I dont really care. Especially since most of WA's motto is OOS or I'm actually bored but faking a smile.
pretty sure I just like playing smash lol. of course playing other OOS people who are good is funner, but I don't need to do that like every day to not hate the game.

On another note, I'll be playin' Red at ssb 64 the entire time, prolly. he ***** me last time we played :ohwell:

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
yeah we will be there to basically shut everyones hopes and dreams down though so like.... we could just save some time by giving me and jem our money then doing crews instead or something? /trashtalk LOL.

Cort

Apple Head
So, if I come to this, you all realize I'll be spending most of my birthday at an airport.

Inspire me to come.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
i'll buy you a cake.

we'll, i'll make Otto bake you a cake, i'm sure it'll come out great with his amazing tech skill
*end gimpy joke*

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
Because after I beat you/You beat me @ VLST, one of us will need revenge... Though I'm currently on revenge mode I guess lol.

Edit: Actually I guess that would kinda end the 2 out of 3... but we could make it best of 5 ;p.

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
dun worry me and jem will be polishing off enough the way it is after we beat you and p.c in teams LOL.

Top Bottom