• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WTF, snake >_>

TheEliteSmasher

Smash Cadet
Ok. I need help. Snake seriously used to be one of my easiest matchups. I've lost to 6 snakes in a row. God I'm in a slump

Staco

Smash Champion
Try to play clever.
Dont hit the granads, sometimes just wait what the Snake does.
Try to get Snake offstage and then Up B his Cypher to finish him.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
snake > most mks

play carefully. mk still wins this matchup u just gota learn it right and not play like u do other ones,

omg u main mk and im making u think!?

Master Raven

Smash Master
nah the snakes just learned how to play mk's, your at a disadvantage now, enjoy it, it means the newbies have to shut up about mk being broken
lmao

(not being sarcastic I just thought thought this post was funny. <3 you bigfoot).

SuSa

Banned via Administration
55:45 Snake...

That means you should be winning 55 out of 100 matches, if you are facing an opponent who knows just as much of the matchup as you do, and is of your same skill level.

You're just facing Snake's with more matchup experience then you, and possibly a greater skill level.

/end stupid post

Don't let him camp with 'nades.

Deoxys

Smash Lord
55:45 Snake...

That means you should be winning 45 out of 100 matches, if you are facing an opponent who also knows just as much of the matchup as you do inside-and-out, and is a pro of your same skill level.

You're just facing Snake's with more matchup experience then you, and possibly a greater skill level.
Fix'd.

10matchup % definitions

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
Most Pros say Snake > MK in advantage.
Most N00bs say MK > Snake.

Grenades and Snakes tilt's ruins MK's. All MK has in this match up is shuttle loop and grabs. And Snake is only disadvantaged like 5-10% of the whole match when your MK is edge guarding him compared to Snake having the on field advantage 90-95% of the whole match.

Staco

Smash Champion
grab Snake a lot
then dthrow
I play snake, too, and I rly hate the dthrow of mk, if I play him ><

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
They're both pretty even. It is more of a player dependent factor in this situation.

Nic64

Smash Lord
good luck getting a snake with an omnigay
it is incredibly rare and not dependable as a competitive tactic, but it is funny as hell if you ever manage to catch someone with it in the middle of a real match :)

IMO snake vs MK is a pretty even match, maybe slightly in snakes favor, but I never feel that disadvantaged in it from either side.

Top Bottom