• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wtf Lucario!!!

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
have you ever played a game (5 stock) with a n00b all in good fun and you give him a small (okay mabye not small) handicap and then you get slaghtered (5,0)

like it was not luck or skill and then your wondering...

"Its wasn't luck i know that for sure... but it defenently wasn't skill, if its not luck and its not skill then WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!!!!!"

i got beat by people who (Now)main snake or wolf and are( probally ) still wondering how the shield function works.

on a famous map called Final Destination with no items

here is how i lose

it was Thursday at exactly 9:30 status :
me=lucario
jack=fox

i gave him a 4 life handicap(killed myself 4 times) then we started the game(cause he couldn't stop crying about it (-_-)).

so i start with me charging my aura sphere asking him if he is ready,

and hes like "uh,huh"

so i rush him and grab him threw him down...when he got back up I threw a aura sphere at him at such a very close range.

he randomly presses B and down and activates his shield without realizing it (25% to me.)
and this was while i was at a close enough range to be shocked by his shield -_- (which it did
32%)

then I rush him again and lucario just slips and falls suddenly while jack just presses the C stick up (randomly he says but i don't believe him,he knows something...) (43%)

i charge another aura sphere, then he rushes me and and i throw it at him,he used his sheild to deflect it back at me.

in a sudden desperate reaction i successfully use double team,but guess which direction lucario decieded to dash afterward.

he jumps right into the aura sphere WTF!!!?? ( 80%) WHAT THE F*** 80% !!!!?!?!??

then i tried to grab jack and missed (grab went short.) jack then uses C right and hits me with a smash.

my poor lucario barely lives and when i tried getting back to the platform with extreme speed lucario just didnt grab the ledge....

W
T
F
!
?

this all was in a time span of 30 seconds...

Anyone experienced anything like this? its funny when you look back to it but it still is frustraiting

now when reading this it may seem like luck but when you see it you dont know what it is...

Jack loved this game sense if anyone is wondering

BTW can anyone tell me how a aura sphere can do almost 40%(37% to be exact.)

PS: can anyone tell me what spelling issues i have also because my spellcheacker cant seem to find them. Thanks...

Browny

Smash Hater
um yeah, you might wanna rewrite the first paragraph. obviously you didnt get 5-stocked, only 1

Ark22

Smash Apprentice
That has to be the unluckiest set of events that I've ever heard of.

Cheer up; here, have a cookie. *hands over cookie*

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
I don't see what's wrong with your friend winning when you gave him a head start, you don't have to win all the time, and anyway, you should be glad he won.
you have a point...but I still cant stop thinking about it...

That has to be the unluckiest set of events that I've ever heard of.

Cheer up; here, have a cookie. *hands over cookie*
gee thanks *flash of blue, cookie dissapears* "LUCARIO!!!"

*lucario (with a stuffed face) looks inocently and points to Sonic...*

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
have you ever played a game (5 stock) with a n00b all in good fun and you give him a small (okay mabye not small) handicap and then you get slaghtered (5,0)

like it was not luck or skill and then your wondering...

"Its wasn't luck i know that for sure... but it defenently wasn't skill, if its not luck and its not skill then WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!!!!!"

i got beat by people who (Now)main snake or wolf and are( probally ) still wondering how the shield function works.

on a famous map called Final Destination with no items

here is how i lose

it was Thursday at exactly 9:30 status :
me=lucario
jack=fox

i gave him a 4 life handicap(killed myself 4 times) then we started the game(cause he couldn't stop crying about it (-_-)).

so i start with me charging my aura sphere asking him if he is ready,

and hes like "uh,huh"

so i rush him and grab him threw him down...when he got back up I threw a aura sphere at him at such a very close range.

he randomly presses B and down and activates his shield without realizing it (25% to me.)
and this was while i was at a close enough range to be shocked by his shield -_- (which it did
32%)

then I rush him again and lucario just slips and falls suddenly while jack just presses the C stick up (randomly he says but i don't believe him,he knows something...) (43%)

i charge another aura sphere, then he rushes me and and i throw it at him,he used his sheild to deflect it back at me.

in a sudden desperate reaction i successfully use double team,but guess which direction lucario decieded to dash afterward.

he jumps right into the aura sphere WTF!!!?? ( 80%) WHAT THE F*** 80% !!!!?!?!??

then i tried to grab jack and missed (grab went short.) jack then uses C right and hits me with a smash.

my poor lucario barely lives and when i tried getting back to the platform with extreme speed lucario just didnt grab the ledge....

W
T
F
!
?

this all was in a time span of 30 seconds...

Anyone experienced anything like this? its funny when you look back to it but it still is frustraiting

now when reading this it may seem like luck but when you see it you dont know what it is...

Jack loved this game sense if anyone is wondering

BTW can anyone tell me how a aura sphere can do almost 40%(37% to be exact.)

PS: can anyone tell me what spelling issues i have also because my spellcheacker cant seem to find them. Thanks...
Lucario gained a lot of power from being behind so many lives Reflectors also increase the damage done by projecitiles by a tiny bit upon returning them. Extreme Speed tried to wall stick to the edge, that happens sometimes, learn to sweetspot.

End thread.

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
Lucario gained a lot of power from being behind so many lives Reflectors also increase the damage done by projecitiles by a tiny bit upon returning them. Extreme Speed tried to wall stick to the edge, that happens sometimes, learn to sweetspot.

End thread.
thanks... oh and by the way...Nice Sig...

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
*Wario taunt*

WAH HA HA.

In all seriouseness, I play item matches with my friend all the time. He is probably the LUCKIEST Dedede I have ever seen. I can't count the times that I've seen him throw a smash ball, crack it open and kill me with his Final Smash.

Nurotasama

Smash Journeyman
*Wario taunt*

WAH HA HA.

In all seriouseness, I play item matches with my friend all the time. He is probably the LUCKIEST Dedede I have ever seen. I can't count the times that I've seen him throw a smash ball, crack it open and kill me with his Final Smash.
When I play with D3 with items on I never get lucky. I almost always get a Smash Ball which flies to my opponent, or I throw out a useless Dragoon piece when I wanted a Doo or Gordo. Hell, one time I even tried to throw out a Dee on a hill for a meatshield and ended up getting a Capsule with nothing in it that exploded and KO'd me on my final stock.

For these reasons I have an intense hatred for playing with items on with D3.

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
When I play with D3 with items on I never get lucky. The almost always get a Smash Ball which flies to my opponent, or I throw out a useless Halberd piece when I wanted a Doo or Gordo. Hell, one time I even tried to throw out a Dee on a hill for a meatshield and ended up getting a Capsule with nothing in it that exploded and KO'd me on my final stock.

For these reasons I have an intense hatred for playing with items on with D3.
as for the smashball part...

secret is not to go after it wait till it goes to you

this let me get the smashball 75% of the time.

(note this dosent work when playing with mewtario.)

Top Bottom