• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WTCA 2: A Melee Charity Tournament - June 1st, 2013 - Shaker Heights, Ohio

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Hey, that's a misquote. What I said was I'm done letting you take me back to Battlefield Game 3 when we struck there for Game 1.

Get Low

Smash Ace
If you want.
I do want.

Except bad news! Tonya has decided that she may not want to spend the entire day in a room full of sweaty guys.
So this means that if she decides not to come,
I won't be able to drive there,
due to the fact that I have severe anxiety while driving alone in places that I'm not familiar with.

But! If she decides not to go,
I still may be able to come if I hitch a ride from somebody else.

Oh, the tragedy! Oh, the inconsistency!

oliman

Smash Journeyman
1. Schedule pushed back! Sorry about the inconvenience!
2. I'll probably be fitting in a MM or so depending on if I win the first one. Any challengers?

dbattleground

Smash Rookie
If you haven’t heard already, DBATTLEGROUND.COM is the newest place to find tournaments relevant to YOU. We make it easier for players/leagues to find and post tournaments in their area.

I invite you to check out your event that was just posted to our calendar (http://dbattleground.com/ohgaming). Once you’ve registered on our site click “attending” on your event and add a note so that our users can know who to contact for more information.

Thank you

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
I do want.

Except bad news! Tonya has decided that she may not want to spend the entire day in a room full of sweaty guys.
So this means that if she decides not to come,
I won't be able to drive there,
due to the fact that I have severe anxiety while driving alone in places that I'm not familiar with.

But! If she decides not to go,
I still may be able to come if I hitch a ride from somebody else.

Oh, the tragedy! Oh, the inconsistency!

What am I going to do with you?

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
I live maybe an hour's walk away (roughly 4 miles), and I'm walking. It'll do you good, trust me.

z-axis

Smash Rookie
Real talk, hyped as **** to show up to this and throw down my $5 to charity.

And then not enter anything because #p:mallday

FlipX

Smash Ace
Yo tell em Droly. I might show up to play doubles, idk if i feel like cleaning up singles =P

Top Bottom